PC PC help? ( First time building ;-;)

• Thread starter Shukurimu
  • Start date
Shukurimu

Shukurimu

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 私に深瀬を呼ぶ !!!!
Towns Folk
Hello! So recently I decided to build a gaming PC recently. I originally was going to just purchase an Alienware, but after so many people told me they were overpriced, I decided to build my very own little PC. Now the main games I want to use this PC for are Overwatch, Rocket League, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Dirt Ralley and pretty much every CO-OP game on Steam (lol).

So, after a lot of research, I found a guy on youtube who made a video entitled 'best 1000 gaming PC 2016' or something pertaining to that. So I looked for his Pcpartpicker.com build, and found it. I added an operating system and a Wireless network adapter, (I think that's how you connect to wifi.. ;_; )

And so the total price now comes down to about $1133, which is a little over my original budget of $1000.

So here's what I'm asking you PC gurus out there.

Is this a good PC for what I'm gonna use it for? I want something that can last a while.

Is this set up so that I can use wifi without an ethernet cable?

Is this gonna be a pain in the you-know-what to build? ;-;

Here's the link to my build.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/ajstnizzle/saved/BzVcf7

So... That be your blue print eh?

(I'm new in the gaming PC field myself, so forgive me if I'm wrong occasionally.) A good half be of Mine did suggest for a good gaming PC that you opt for a tower. (To more easily insert newer hardware or things like that.) but I can't say that for certain.

gaming laptops are more expensive than computers because of the man power behind compacting the hardware for a laptop. (I have a hard drive for extra storage should I run out of space n such.) all I got is a vista for older (or lesser quality) steam games. (Yatagarasu: attack on Cataclysm surprisingly works well there.)

So... That be your blue print eh?

(I'm new in the gaming PC field myself, so forgive me if I'm wrong occasionally.) A good half be of Mine did suggest for a good gaming PC that you opt for a tower. (To more easily insert newer hardware or things like that.) but I can't say that for certain.

gaming laptops are more expensive than computers because of the man power behind compacting the hardware for a laptop. (I have a hard drive for extra storage should I run out of space n such.) all I got is a vista for older (or lesser quality) steam games. (Yatagarasu: attack on Cataclysm surprisingly works well there.)
Well that was absolutely no help at all XD brutal honesty

This is a while past the first post but I have some input.

First add a 120-240gb SSD. This will make your boot and programs more snappy.

I personally would opt for a full or mid tower case if you can compared to the other case you have choosen.

Go for some cheaper case fans. Yes noctua (I think that's how it's spelled) are very nice fans but overpriced. Maybe look at something like Corsair?

Lastly, and this is also just my preference, if you have the money look in to an aio water cooler. This will not increase your gaming performance but your CPU temps will go down.

That's all I got for ya, other than the things I mentioned you look all clear to me. Good luck building if you haven't already started:p

Back