• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Another Pedia birthday for the forum is now here \:D/ and to celebrate, we have some new stuffz <3

Free Icon Swaps

Before I really want to get into the more important stuffz, I just want to announce that free icon swaps will be available until August ends. You can make a request at the Pedia Emporium to get your free icon swap today.

If you don't have an icon, new orders for it will be 50% OFF until September.

Play Coin Lock

Similar to "Trusted Traders", there is going to be a new marker called "Play Coins Lock".

If you see this marked on a member's profile, please be careful with transactions. This marker can be placed on members who shouldn't spend Play Coins from their balance. An example of a usage case is when someone starts a contest with an entry fee and a prize. Of course, they shouldn't spend the entry fee Play Coins so this is to warn you not to accept their PC.

Dark Theme

You've patiently waited for it and now it's here :D

You can now switch from the light to the dark theme by:
Username (Navigation Menu) -> Preferences -> Style -> Dark Theme.

Feel free to make any suggestions / changes for the dark theme that you want in the suggestions forum here.

New Reactions Added

As you may already be aware of, XF 2.1 replaced "likes" with "reactions". It's basically an extended version of the "likes" system. We've added a couple of new reactions which you can use to react to posts/comments throughout the forum. In addition, profile reactions are enabled once again.
  • Like (Default)
  • Funny
  • Informative
Feel free to suggest more options at the suggestions forum. Can't guarantee they'll be added but since there are only a few reactions at the moment, we obviously need more reasonable ones that'll work well at Pedia.

Credit: Most icon images by Freepik.com.

Richie Rich & Ninten Pedia Raffle

There's a new title going around called "Richie Rich". Each month there will be an auction and the highest Play Coin bidder will win it. Right now it's only for the "looks", but if a lot of people try for it, there might be something extra added to it, who knows :GWowoHehe:

What it looks like:
VwLpxhV.png

In addition to the Richie Rich title, we're also going to host another official Ninten Pedia Raffle. Be on the lookout.

More neat stuffz will be added soon. I really wanted to add the popular inventory that Sam suggested today but there just wasn't enough time. I'll hopefully add that and more popular suggestions later in the near year.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: James, Agentperson, Samster and 7 others
I really wanted to add the popular inventory that Sam suggested today but there just wasn't enough time. I'll hopefully add that and more popular suggestions later in the near year.
No problem, lol, take as much time as you need. I’m just happy that it’s becoming a thing!

Also, great progress on everything! Looking forward to what we see in the future!

Reactions: Marc
Similar to "Trusted Traders", there is going to be a new marker called "Play Coins Lock".
Example please?

Example please?
If you watch @Samster's post above, you'll see "Trusted Trader". That's replaced with a red "Play Coins Locks".

Reactions: Samster and Agentperson
Dark Theme

You've patiently waited for it and now it's here :D

You can now switch from the light to the dark theme by:
Username (Navigation Menu) -> Preferences -> Style -> Dark Theme.

Feel free to make any suggestions / changes for the dark theme that you want in the suggestions forum here.
The dark theme looks cool! I like it. My only problem is that I just feel like there's too much red. The red is too much for my eyes.
Play Coin Lock

If you see this marked on a member's profile, please be careful with transactions. This marker can be placed on members who shouldn't spend Play Coins from their balance. An example of a usage case is when someone starts a contest with an entry fee and a prize. Of course, they shouldn't spend the entry fee Play Coins so this is to warn you not to accept their PC.
So does this mean that people with the "Play Coins Lock" marker can't participate in transactions? So is it basically an "Untrusted Trader"?

So does this mean that people with the "Play Coins Lock" marker can't participate in transactions? So is it basically an "Untrusted Trader"?
It's not an "untrusted trader". You shouldn't participate in transactions if you're planning to use other peoples' PC.

It's not an "untrusted trader". You shouldn't participate in transactions if you're planning to use other peoples' PC.
Well of course you would expect to get the amount of PC you asked for from the buyer for the item that you're selling. I don't understand.

Well of course you would expect to get the amount of PC you asked for from the buyer for the item that you're selling. I don't understand.
You don't have to understand. Everyone just has to know not to spend someone's Play Coins if you're holding them as an entry fee.

Reactions: Jisenku
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back