Percy's Predicament

• Thread starter TAG
  • Start date
TAG

TAG

Indie supporter
Towns Folk
Here is an interesting new game on the Wii U eShop ...

http://www.percyspredicament.com/

It's from a small indie team, and made in Unity. It shows some growing pains, but promises updates and free DLC.

Huh, this seems pretty cool! I do find it weird though, however, that prior to it's release I heard absolutely nothing about it.

Considering the $5.99 price point, you can't really go wrong with it.

Reactions: TAG
Yeah, I had never heard of it either. It's a fairly addictive Monkey Ballish game, that feels like it fell out of the late 90's. It could certainly use some more polish, but for the forgiving gamer there's actually some fun gameplay here if you can see past it's quirks. The price is right, especially considering the DLC levels will be free.

My fear is that critics will rip this game though, hammering it's dated visuals and glitches while failing to be patient enough to let the game grow on them. Time will tell ...

Reactions: Heart
Yeah, I had never heard of it either. It's a fairly addictive Monkey Ballish game, that feels like it fell out of the late 90's. It could certainly use some more polish, but for the forgiving gamer there's actually some fun gameplay here if you can see past it's quirks. The price is right, especially considering the DLC levels will be free.

My fear is that critics will rip this game though, hammering it's dated visuals and glitches while failing to be patient enough to let the game grow on them. Time will tell ...
That's probably right, I mean, the game doesn't LOOK appealing to me. I wouldn't buy just cause the way it loks haha, that's something developers should keep in mind. Graphics do affect sales.

Back