Thanks to user Catstew I have a idea on fruit prices so,
6 Play coins for 3 Perfect fruits and you can mix and match
What I have total on fruits
6 Perfect Oranges
1 Perfect Apples
1 Perfect Cherry
9 Perfect Peaches
1 Perfect Pear

All plain fruit 3 Play Coins for 3 plain fruit excluding Bamboo only have a few and Oranges I only have perfect.. sorry..
I have many trees so name your amount and I will let you know if I have that many
Durians
persimmons
lemons
apples
pears
mangoes

bananas
coconuts
Lychees

This will be on all my ACNL sale posts
Please note sometimes I will have a friend with me
(Tohru she has blue hair easy to remember)
she normally helps out with the trades and we play often so I trust her alot,
so do not fear her, I do this to keep my town and trees safe, any funny business and I will cut wifi fast, If you see something you would like
( maybe fruit) just ask (I do not mind you looking around my town)
But I do not like scams or town destroyers.. If your legit we will get along just fine ^-^

fruit.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, Yumi Chi! I'm sure you'll love it here in 3DS Pedia.

Id like an oranges, how much are they going for?

Hi there Perfect Oranges well name your offer and how many you would like I have 6 trees 3 Oranges on each of perfect fruit willing to only shake 3 out of the 6 at this moment

I am new and am trusting those who have been around this forum more can give me a honest amount of play coins which in the end will help me down the line to make a set price for now I will do it this way

Hi there Perfect Oranges well name your offer and how many you would like I have 6 trees 3 Oranges on each of perfect fruit willing to only shake 3 out of the 6 at this moment

I am new and am trusting those who have been around this forum more can give me a honest amount of play coins which in the end will help me down the line to make a set price for now I will do it this way

Ok, how about 6 play coins for 3 regular oranges? My Friend Code is 0061-0567-2034, and you can trust me, I've been on this forum since day one. :)

I have seen that I saw your page and that sounds good give me a moment to back out of my game and add you first how does this play coin thing work ?

Ok Catstew (by the way nice name) I added you just waiting for you to add me I am Yumi Chi on 3DS also

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Catstew (by the way nice name) I added you just waiting for you to add me I am Yumi Chi on 3DS also
I'll send you the Play Coins

Back