PS Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

• Thread starter saltypepper
  • Start date
saltypepper

saltypepper

asian dude
Towns Folk
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is a direct sequel to Persona 4 Arena that was also a direct sequel to Persona 4 Golden which was a remake of Persona 4, ok I think you get it.

The game was made by ARC SYSTEM WORKS, who also made Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, and that's it...

The fighting is very ASW, but it really doesn't require you to do complex commands and stuff. There are shortcuts to most of your moves, for example, the Auto Combo. Pressing a single button will produce a combo for you. BUT, it can be very predictable, and doesn't do much damage. And simplifying commands is also done. Square and X to dodge can instead be R1, and of course all of these can change.

Combos are up to you. It's all a matter of reading your opponent, attacking, and all that.

Online, you will probably spend most of your time in the lobby. you will probably see only some people in the Junes station (aka the NA station). But you probably will find some matches.

And also probably suck! Seriously, no matter how hard you practice, online basically rips you apart, spits on you, and then set you on fire.

The story, well, I'm not gonna spoil it.

The game is overall, a blast. Newcomers to fighting games won't be left out, but veterans will also enjoy this game, especially if you came from the previous installment.

Love fighting games, ASW, Persona 4, or a newcomer? This game is for you.

Rated: T

Note: This game is for Xbox, however online was butchered. No lobbies are in there, and lag is more prone to happen. Xbox is more of a last resort if you really wanna play this game. At least last time I checked.

Back