Persona 4 Shadow Teddie Boss Help

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
I really need help on this boss. I am over levels but still haven't been able to beat him. If you have any tips it will be greatly appreciated

Get a persona with a healing spell, preferably mediarama. Yukiko for the most part will be guarding in this battle because she's weak to Teddie's spells. Or alterantively you could fuse a persona like Jack Frost or Ganga. This battle was a real long one, it's mostly just keep whacking him till he dies. Use healing items if he ends up silencing your healer. Chie is a consistent high damage dealer here and should be brought along. Yosuke also can be useful with decent damage and a healing spell. Apart from these all I can say is level up a bit more if you still can't beat him.

Thanks I ended up beating him

Okay cool. For the most part the persona 4 bosses were pretty manageable. The last few battles were pretty long though.
Anyway if you get stuck try fusing persona suitable for the boss or just grind a bit and level up.

Thanks because I played the final boss over my cousins house (the true final boss) and I was like "My God I have NEVER seen such a hard boss fight before!"

I actually found Yukiko's shadow the hardest of the game, even coming as I had straight from Persona 3 (so with a good idea of fusion and weaknesses) I always find that first boss to be the worst... oh, and that horrific transformer sub boss in The Game, which refuses to allow more than about 3hp of damage to it even when you're 5 levels above it!

I'm on my hard mode run and on the 2nd run. Good luck in the rest of the game!

Back