Persona 4: The Golden Animation

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I've already seen Persona 4 the Animation so I decided to give Persona 4: The Golden Animation a try and I'm liking it better than the first. They've just added Marie and showed you parts that weren't in Persona 4 the Animation.

I'll admit, the start of the first episode might make you think it's the the same as Persona 4 the Animation, but it's not. What happens in The Golden Animation is different but they did replay really short events from Persona 4 the Animation (for example, one of the final fights that occurred in Persona 4 the Animation).

Definitely worth watching if you have an interest in Persona.

Did any of you get a chance to watch it or is it on your watch list? Which did you prefer between the Persona 4 the Animation and the Golden Animation? Let me know what your thoughts are from what you've seen so far.

I'm definitely going to watch it. I need to see it before Persona Q, so that I know who Marie is at the very least. Also after playing Persona 4, I'm curios as to the differences between the two.

It's definitely one of those things you didn't see coming. I bet pretty much everyone thought it'd be basically the same, but I like it more. Weird, huh?

I'm definitely going to watch it. I need to see it before Persona Q, so that I know who Marie is at the very least. Also after playing Persona 4, I'm curios as to the differences between the two.
Unfortunately, Marie is paid DLC for Persona Q ;-;
It's definitely one of those things you didn't see coming. I bet pretty much everyone thought it'd be basically the same, but I like it more. Weird, huh?
At first I didn't think it'd be the same. I actually thought they would have continued the story from episode 1, forgetting about the past events from P4 the anime. The opening episode made me think it's the same though, but that might trick everyone too.

Aww damn, I was hoping to see Marie. I guess it doesn't really affect me as much though. Now at least I can wait for the eventual English dub of P4:Golden

Back