Persona 5 The Animation

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Of course, I have this anime on my to-watch list <3

Has anyone started it yet? I'm waiting for more episodes to come out before giving it a shot.

Reactions: Samster
I've only seen one or so epsiodes but from what I can tell it's pretty ok. (I would have liked to see a dub because I've gotten used to the english voices but meh)

Saw some of the PVs..animation looks slick. I just bought the game, so I'll probably wait til I get close to the end to start the anime.

Had a friend who played the game and was close to finishing before watching and he flat out told me it was a rushed series, which intrigued me to watch it, he was right. Best to play the game if you're looking for a full version of the story, otherwise go watch the anime if you either dont have a ps3/4 or just want the quick rundown

it's decent but doesn't do a good job with explaining the story
it's better to play p5 first so you understand it more if you haven't already

i have played the game, i will see the anime when some more time has passed so it doesnt bore me because i have already saw the story recently

I love this game and honestly, the anime is kinda bad bc it's rushed. They tried to fit all the gameplay elements, some that don't need to be animated, into the series which makes it real awkward sometimes. Especially those All Out Attacks.

Regardless, I'm enjoying this series because it brings back memories from the game and is just so funny to see how bad things can be sometimes so for me it's a win-win

Back