Persona 5: The Royal

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
For anyone who’s a fan of the Persona series (I think @Marc is :eyes:), new details have now emerged. Atlas has now confirmed the name of this new title, which is Persona 5: The Royal. So far, its only been confirmed for a PS4 release, so hopefully we’ll see a Switch version when they reveal more about the game on April 24th, 2019.

1DBC7699-1CD7-4952-B730-AE4517CE1742.jpeg

Excited, anyone? :eyes3:

Reactions: Marc
well the playstation logo doesnt have to mean anithing,
at least in my country, when you see tv ads ,most of the time you can see the playstation logo , even if the games is a multiplatform game , i dont know about other countries so i could be wrong

however, I remember that some time ago i readed a rumor that say that a switch version would be anounced when jokers gets released in the smash ultimate dlc, we will see in a month

however, I remember that some time ago i readed a rumor that say that a switch version would be anounced when jokers gets released in the smash ultimate dlc, we will see in a month
I think we'll get some Persona game on Switch too.

Reactions: Samster
Of course there's a new girl, Atlus loves to add them in remakes :p
I really hope this fixes Persona 5's problems (going out at night, Haru's relevance and development, Hawaii, etc).

I think we'll get some Persona game on Switch too.
Oh we did alright, ust not what we wanted ;-;

Reactions: Duffy
I wholeheartedly plan to buy Royal. I’m just going to wait for an extended period of time when it goes on sale. Charging full price for adding some things is no bueno. P5 shot down in price within a year, so I expect the same thing to happen again.

Reactions: Hibiki_Kuze
Back