Persona Q Persona Q 3DS XL confirmed for North America !

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
Do you remember that cool 3DS XL designed after Persona Q that was released in Japan ?
Yes this one:
3ds_persona_q_m.jpg

Well, feel glad (if you're living in North America), as this model will also be sold in North America ! No informations has been given about a potential European Release, but I hope that they'll release it, because it looks cool.

The pack with the system and the game will cost $199 (taxes hasn't been applied).
PS: The 3DS will be available in two packs: one with the game, and another with the system only.

So, if you don't have a 3DS yet, or if you want this one, well, go for it ;)
(PS2: Is that me, or are North America getting a lot of great things lately ?)

And in any case, don't forget to post your reactions !

Ah, finally. I actually prefer Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition 3DS (for that black-white design and simplicity) to this one, but I know this is more than exciting for Persona 3 and 4 fans.
It's somehow different from the game's main color, but designed based of a grimoire/spell/summoning book is very likely close to Persona's theme.

I have no clue what the words on the front of the 3DS are supposed to mean, or why the design is sideways, but at least we are finally getting a limited edition 3DS XL for a third party game!

A design isn't going to make me ditch my current 3DS XL to get a new one. It looks nice and all, but I'm mostly only interested in playing the games. The design isn't bad at all, by the way.

For anyone who wants to see a larger photo :

3DS_PersonaQ_Version.jpg
The pack with the system and the game will cost $199 (taxes hasn't been applied).
@Erixsan sent me a message earlier informing me that there will only be one without the game for $199 US, :bag:
I actually prefer Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition 3DS (for that black-white design and simplicity) to this one
Covers though :

0b9q5yk.jpg

Oh man it looks incredible. Sadly neither do I live in North America, nor could I get another 3DS.

@Marc too complex :bag: also, I got a 3DS here, not 3DS XL. The design lacks the ornament that I like, too.

But here I can order a good quality skin by my own design, so... :sneaky:

For anyone who wants to see a larger photo :

3DS_PersonaQ_Version.jpg

@Erixsan sent me a message earlier informing me that there will only be one without the game for $199 US, :bag:

Sorry for the price, my sources said that the game + the 3DS would be $199. I guess they made a mistake :p ! And sorry too for the small picture. I was too tired by the time I posted it, but I wanted to tell people here about an American release of this 3DS :oops:.

Back