Persona Q Persona Q has free and paid DLC (Personas)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm not a fan of it but it doesn't hurt to have the extra content (I'd personally prefer it if they made it part of the game, but then again I think I understand why it isn't). Kaguya and Orpheus Kai were freebies and now
Thanatos from Persona 3 and Magatsu Izanagi from Persona 4 will be available for 200 yen each in Japan.

200 yen = $2 US (approximately)​

Thanatos -> a level 70 Sub Persona with the Gate to Hades skill (hits all enemies with almighty damage with high instakill chance for 3 turns).

pqdlc01_thumb.jpg
pqdlc02_thumb.jpg

----

Magatsu Izanagi -> a level 92 Sub Persona with the Calamity Seed skill (hits all enemies with heavy slash damage for 3 turns).

pqdlc03_thumb.jpg
pqdlc04_thumb.jpg

Izanagi is a familiar face because I've seen Persona 4 the anime, :angelic: This might be one of the few downloadable content that I might actually consider purchasing if it's available in North America.

What are your thoughts about DLC in Persona Q and the ones that have been revealed so far?

This is really cool and all, but aren't Izanagi and Thanatos originally their persona's? That means they won't be starter persona's for the characters? :eek:

Atlus also provide voice navigator when exploring the dungeon, from Velvet Room family (Elizabeth, Theodore, Margaret) and (though it's a bit odd) Marie and Nanako (from Persona 4).

figures they make the best looking personas DLC.

Weird seeing you put a thread in the wrong board, but okay. Whatevs.

I don't really care about Persona Q and I don't plan on getting it, so...idc. But I like DLC.

This is really cool and all, but aren't Izanagi and Thanatos originally their persona's? That means they won't be starter persona's for the characters? :eek:
I'm not sure how that'll work out tbh. Maybe @dwikrid can give a better reply?
figures they make the best looking personas DLC.
I only like Izanagi though, :panda:
Weird seeing you put a thread in the wrong board, but okay. Whatevs.
Q is a spin-off of Persona with P3/4 characters and they're in the SMT-P series. Q will be available for the 3DS.

@Kaidan @Marc though each character will go with their own initial Persona, everyone is allowed to use other Persona, also.
Basically Thanatos isn't Makoto Yuki's initial Persona, but born from his near death experience (expressed too, by his relationship with Pharos).
About "that" Izanagi, that's not the first Persona Yu Narukami owned.
So I guess everyone could use Thanatos and Magatsu Izanagi (of course, you have to buy the DLC :p).

Q is a spin-off of Persona with P3/4 characters and they're in the SMT-P series. Q will be available for the 3DS.

Huh, I didn't know the Shin Megami Tensei Persona series isn't exclusive to Playstation, small world. >_>

That being said, linking a franchise to another is kinda silly. I could make Mario threads in the Zelda board because Yoshi was in Link's Awakening, but I won't. Having a thread for a game like this be in the Shin Megami Tensei board is especially silly, considering the Nintendo 3DS Games board. But okay.

Back on topic spooby plz

Maybe @Marc thought that since Persona is an SMT spin-off, it shares the same place with, for example, Devil Survivor (another SMT spin-off). Devil Survivor discussions are put here, too.

Reactions: Marc
I guess $2 isn't that bad, although I don't really plan to get these. I would have considered getting them if they came with a special quest.

It interests me, though not to the point I'd definitely buy these (assuming they come over here) because I'm a cheapskate like that. :I

I have both of those. I was thinking of getting some of the other DLC but most of it is just helpers . I guess if you have a fav it makes since to get your fav helper . I'm not really sure if each do anything different form the ones you get normally in the game. I'm guessing they would have some helpful skills along with them but who knows. It's probably something I will look into a bit latter on .

Back