Persona Q Persona Q progress discussion thread

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Yeah. They're normally a high level Persona. I got her when I defeated an FOE.

I just reached the 4th floor of the 2nd labyrinth, and so far the FOE are pretty easy to bet. I need a good bunch of turns thought.

I just reached the 4th floor of the 2nd labyrinth, and so far the FOE are pretty easy to bet. I need a good bunch of turns thought.
Moving this to its own thread since it isn't talking about errors in fusion.

Anyway, the FOEs from the Evil Spirit Club (3rd labyrinth) are on a totally new level. I have no problem defeating the first FOE that you find on the 3rd labyrinth, but Lovely Doll is another story. I've only defeated her once and I'm not planning to battle her anytime soon again. I think she has an almighty attack that makes your entire party unable to move.

Moving this to its own thread since it isn't talking about errors in fusion.

Anyway, the FOEs from the Evil Spirit Club (3rd labyrinth) are on a totally new level. I have no problem defeating the first FOE that you find on the 3rd labyrinth, but Lovely Doll is another story. I've only defeated her once and I'm not planning to battle her anytime soon again. I think she has an almighty attack that makes your entire party unable to move.

Well, I have two moves that blocks blinds and status (the blessing accessory with zen) and free memento on Teddie, those works with it or it's the down one?

Well, I have two moves that blocks blinds and status (the blessing accessory with zen) and free memento on Teddie, those works with it or it's the down one?
No.. It's similar to when you're hit with the element that you're weak against. For example, if you're hit by a wind attack and you're weak against wind attacks, you're going to miss a turn. Lovely Doll moves before some of your characters and hit you with the almighty attack, making some of your characters skip a turn.

Back