Persona Q2 Localization Confirmed!!!!!

• Thread starter Duffy
  • Start date
Duffy

Duffy

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Persona Q2 is being localized for North American consoles, releasing on June 4th 2019! I am so excited about this! I still need to beat Persona Q1 but I was having a ton of fun with it and was excited to see if Q2 would ever get to be localized. Luckily it will be, but no switch version (as of now).

There is a standard edition up for preorder at gamestop ($40 USD): https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/persona-q2-new-cinema-labyrinth/173025#

And a "Showtime" Edition with some goodies including a Koromaru Plushie! So cute! ($70 USD): https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3...ma-labyrinth-showtime-premium-edition/173026#

What do you think? Are you as excited for this game as I am? Or could you care less?

Reactions: Samster
I haven't touched a Persona game so probably not. It was bound to come out since Persona has become popular and all. If there was a Persona on Switch though and the main character was in it I might try it (which is unlikely), but I did expect this coming since Persona Q released in the west and I knew of this game's existence in Japan. It's a shame they didn't come out at the same time though because someone's bound to get the game spoiled for themselves watching it being played.

Reactions: Duffy
Never played the series, so I’m not too excited, cause I don’t even know what it’s about, lol

I’ve wanted to start this and Shin Megami Tensei for the longest time tho, so maybe I’ll look more into this later. Not too sure, but maybe. :p

Reactions: Duffy
Never played the series, so I’m not too excited, cause I don’t even know what it’s about, lol

I’ve wanted to start this and Shin Megami Tensei for the longest time tho, so maybe I’ll look more into this later. Not too sure, but maybe. :p

If you wanna start playing SMT games this particular game might not be the best place to start.
Persona Q 2 is:
The sequel to Persona Q which is:
A spinoff of the Persona series, which itself is:
A spinoff of the non-numbered (aka non-mainline) Shin Megami Tensei series.

Lol to be honest though I haven't played as many pure SMT games as I'd like. I loved Persona 4, so Persona Q being a spinoff of it was down my alley. I want to play Persona 3 and 5 eventually. But also need to play SMT 4 on 3ds... and SMT 5 is being developed for switch... s many games so little time.

Reactions: Samster
I haven't touched a Persona game so probably not. It was bound to come out since Persona has become popular and all. If there was a Persona on Switch though and the main character was in it I might try it (which is unlikely), but I did expect this coming since Persona Q released in the west and I knew of this game's existence in Japan. It's a shame they didn't come out at the same time though because someone's bound to get the game spoiled for themselves watching it being played.

I'm still holding out for Persona 5 on switch. It;d make sense because they are putting Joker (Persona 5 protagonist) in smash. I mean we are even getting Final Fantasy VII (Cloud's game) on switch! Seems like Nintendo wants each character to have a main line game on switch, even if it's third party (Bayonetta got 1,2 and 3 is coming, Donkey Kong got the tropical freeze port, Ken and Ryu got Ultra Street Fighter 2 The Final Challengers). For the most part at least (I'm looking at you, Captain Falcon from F-Zero).

Back