Persona Q Persona Q2 Revealed for the Nintendo 3DS

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The Persona Q2 official website just went live - http://cdn.pq2.jp/

Below it has a Nintendo 3DS logo, so one would assume it is coming to the 3DS. All that's left is an image and the text "Take your heart" on the page. No other details were revealed.

Rr0l0h2.gif

I'm not too excited for it since I thought Persona Q could have been a lot better, but I'm interested in it regardless. I'm also hoping that we see some Persona 5 characters :D

Anyone else excited for this game? What would you like to see in it?

Considered the logo, P5 cast will have a 99,999% chance of being featured in it. Let's only see if characters from previous games will make an appearance.
I do own PQ, but I only played a few hours on P4-side and I found it to be a promising dungeon crawler, a bit on the easy side - on the highest difficulty setting I thing it was on 3DS Etrian fare or lesser - and with really good graphic style and an intersting OST. I don't really care about plot because I'm not too fond of both P4 and P3's story and, usually, in this kind of cross-overs the plot is merely an excuse to set up the whole gameplay and throw references to the series' fans.
If I'll like PQ's Dungeon Crawling then I'll consider PQ2 if it ever gets localized, if not, I think I'll pass it.

Reactions: Marc
It will have the P5 cast, that's evident from the logo, haha.

Not too excited, but nice to hear nonetheless. Always up for some dungeon crawling :3

With the way that looks maybe will get something using the P5 characters. I already know that this will be something I am going to get when it comes out but can't wait for my info on it. Also wonder where they will go with the story in this one. I hope to see a lot of interesting things with this game cause now they have so much they can work with but then again they had a lot to work with before. :p

Back