Phoenix Wright Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Dual Destinies demo impressions + questions (WARNING! -DEMO SPOILERS-)

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
(Ahem*Prepares throat for talking*) Hey guys! today I will be teling you about my PW:AADD demo impressions.
I've recently downloaded the game demo and tried it out, And to be honest, they make this a really fun and simulated experience.
I found out that this game makes out such a great deal of fun, especially considering that this topic/concept is usually left out in games and would otherwise be a boring concept.
I was playing the game and the characters, graphics and even animations are so well made. The cutscenes are anime style and the in game graphics are really wonderful. This game is about a guy(defense attorney) called Phoenix Wright, and he is sent off do do some defensive talking about the victims and catching the criminal. You are going to be in a court, listening to the testimonies and accusations of witnesses, victims and even prosecutors.
You get evidence and reports on what the people are saying. You need to carefully READ the dialogues of people to progress properly in game. Unlike in some Pokemon game parts where the NPC's just tell generic stuff
You read the dialogues properly and then use the list of evidence and information you have to find a contradiction in the opposition's statement and you use the evidence against them.
It is quite a fun, involving and challenging experience and the added support for the 3DS microphone works out really well in adding the immersibility.
I really like this game especially considering the 29.99$ price tag and that is a good price for a game like this. I have this on my want list but I will get this after my top 3 wanted games.
QUESTIONS
For those of you who have actually purchased this game, how is it? Is it worth the money? (Please consider replay value, length, fun factor etc.)
Are there any sidequests in this game? Do you get rewarded for them?
Did you like my review? Are there any questions that you have? I would love to have some feedback from you guys.
Thanks for reading :thumbsup::hug: and have a good day

I own the game. I didn't purchase it, but I still feel it's worth it. Replay value isn't as strong as other games since it's so story driven (it's primarily a visual novel) I have yet to play the DLC though. Fun factor is high, and the game is quite long!

If you have any more questions about the game don't hesitate to ask. I'm glad you are enjoying the demo.

I own the game. I didn't purchase it, but I still feel it's worth it. Replay value isn't as strong as other games since it's so story driven (it's primarily a visual novel) I have yet to play the DLC though. Fun factor is high, and the game is quite long!

If you have any more questions about the game don't hesitate to ask. I'm glad you are enjoying the demo.
Nice. I am looking into this game. I'm confused about how you own it without buying it. :confused:
It's nice that the game is story driven, and the DLC's seem like a good edition. I have no problem about the replay value as long as the game is lengthy.

I didn't mean to confuse you. I was sent a press code from Capcom for a magazine review, so I didn't purchase it. My point was that even if I hadn't gotten it for free, I still would've been happy having spent money on it because it is a quality game.

Reactions: BrianXcalibur and 532
I didn't mean to confuse you. I was sent a press code from Capcom for a magazine review, so I didn't purchase it. My point was that even if I hadn't gotten it for free, I still would've been happy having spent money on it because it is a quality game.
You got that from Capcom? Awesome. Now, that would be my future XD
Yeah, I love Ace Attorney series, and Miles Edgeworth is finally back!

Reactions: TAG and 532
I really liked the demo! It's really something different, and I'm looking forward to the combination of Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright :). This is one of the games that I would get if I had too much money :p

I really liked the demo! It's really something different, and I'm looking forward to the combination of Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright :). This is one of the games that I would get if I had too much money :p
Haha that would be a really good game but it would, in some way or the other, conflict with the developers.
I also enjoyed the demo. It was fun and immersive using the microphone

Reactions: Moon Rain
Haha that would be a really good game but it would, in some way or the other, conflict with the developers.
I also enjoyed the demo. It was fun and immersive using the microphone
As I remember, Akihiro Hino (Level-5) said in a press conference that he felt once that AA series is a rival to his Layton series, so he decided to bring different kind of puzzle game. But at last, he dreamt about a collaboration, and it happened XD

Reactions: 532
Back