Phone damage

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
have you ever broken your phone accidentally? what did you do? was it fixable?

I managed to crack the screen (inside) of a crappy phone, when it was in my pocket and I shut the car door, it was crushed! xD

wasn't able to fix it. xD

I've never broken the screen, but did break the power button on my iPhone. No idea how it happened, but it broke.

Oh my goodness yes. I remember the worst experience I had was with a Nokia Xpress phone I had my phone in my coat pocket and I accidentally smashed my phone in the car door when I closed it. My coat was long and was hanging out and my phone got smashed when I closed it. I loved that phone too.

I somehow broke my old Motorola flip phone to the point where it would randomly go into a fit of reboots. Got it repaired, but I haven't used that phone for a decent amount of time.

Never really had problems with my phone, though the wifes SII has just been returned after having severe bleedthrough on the phone. Luckily Samsung repaired it free of charge and the whole process took less than a week from posting it to them to getting it returned.

If the waranty is not expired yet you can change at you're sevice provider for free at no cost just give them the phone paper anf the date you buy the phone and you're done.

I dropped my Galaxy S2 down some concrete stairs once. It got some scratches but the screen was fine.

I once dropped the first phone I had, it was one of these phones you need to flip to use, it slipped from my hands during my sister's birthday when I wanted to take a photo and you know what happened... The two parts got separated.

Unable to fix it, so I got another phone who can only do regular things, but has no applications (at least, it has a good battery).

Back