Phone features

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
what features do you look for in a phone that you intend to buy? Decent camera? bigger screen? bigger memory?

I like ones with good cameras, at least 5MP. It's really good quality. It's nice to take a pic when you're out and about. ^^

Honestly for me...the most important thing to me is battery life. I use my phone a lot for phone calls, texting, and emails so it's important for me to not have to feel like I have to rush to a wall charger or anything. My phone can last me a whole day and I don't have to charge it until I go to bed which is pretty awesome.

I look for a phone that isn't going to glitch out on me within a month or two. I do prefer phones with a longer battery life, and that's convenient since I'm not always around a charger.

A great camera is something I always look for as I enjoy taking pictures. Battery life is another, but that isn't an issue anymore because on the Samsing phones you can just pop-out the battery and put in a new one :cool:

My phone as kind of have all the things i need first before starting a new day with a new phone i always install my favorite apps in it to start the day.

Back