Pick!

• Thread starter sufari1234
  • Start date

Favorite Pokemon From First Three Generations?

• Total voters
sufari1234

sufari1234

Pokémon Master
Towns Folk
I'd like to know some of you all's opinions to influence which starters I should pick in the games I'm starting over on. :)

Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, and Mudkip, :singing:

Charmander is a great choice too and that's the first gen Pokemon I picked in Pokemon Y.

Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, and Mudkip, :singing:

Charmander is a great choice too and that's the first gen Pokemon I picked in Pokemon Y.
I've always absolutely adored Chikorita of the second gen. While Cyndaquil is cool and all that [Typhlosion is awesome too], the final evolution of Chikorita is to die for. Besides, who doesn't like flowers? :)

Reactions: Marc
Thank you, someone who enjoys Chikorita also @sufari1234 , I love Chikorita its a great/cute Pokemon, who doesn't like Bayleef and Meganium . I also like Torchik because of Blaziken its a strong Pokemon and Charmender its a tie between those two but Chikorita gets my #1 pick :)

Reactions: Marc
I like Torchic and I will choose the three first gen starters :D

All of the pokemon that are mentioned above are actually very good and strong pokemon , if I were you I would choose the water pokemon but it happened that in one gen I chose charmander o.o

I didn't realize I could vote for multiple until after the fact. I'd go for all of them tbh but if I had to choose it'd likely be Mudkip

Back