Picked up a PS4. :)

• Thread starter Smokey
  • Start date
Smokey

Smokey

Residential PSVITA3DS60 Gamer
Towns Folk
So i picked up a PS4 about a week ago. Really enjoying it so far. Definitely gonna need to upgrade my hard drive to a 2TB though. 500GB is getting eaten up QUICK. So far I got: Killzone, Knack (both came with the console), Resogun, Thief, InFamous Second Son, Mercenary Kings, Octodad and Outlast.

All of the games I currently have are pretty good titles, some better than others and some are just meh (Merc Kings) I absolutely LOVE the controller and the remote play with my vita works very well. Does anyone else have a PS4?

All this time I thought you already had one lol

Glad you finally jumped aboard then. Only game I have right now is CoD but I'm really looking forward to Watch Dogs.

Reactions: 3 people
Impulse i will need to register you on my PS4 especially if you're getting watch dogs =). If you want to add me instead it's the same as my username haha.

I currently have

FIFA14
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition.
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Infamous: Second Son. (Platinumed the Game)

I have my Collectors Edition of Watch Dogs on Pre-Order =)

Reactions: 3 people
All this time I thought you already had one lol

Glad you finally jumped aboard then. Only game I have right now is CoD but I'm really looking forward to Watch Dogs.
Aha nah dude. I don't have Ghosts unfortunately. I got it on Xbox One and it's meh. I did play the free demo this past weekend on PS4.....I got Battlefield 4 instead. :p

Looking forward to Watch_Dogs though!

Congrats on the PS4, and yeah you need to upgrade the storage. Though I don't know how many TB the PS 4 can handle so far.

I believe it's up to 2TB but i can't find a 2.5" 9mm hard drive in 2TB configuration.

So i picked up a PS4 about a week ago. Really enjoying it so far. Definitely gonna need to upgrade my hard drive to a 2TB though. 500GB is getting eaten up QUICK. So far I got: Killzone, Knack (both came with the console), Resogun, Thief, InFamous Second Son, Mercenary Kings, Octodad and Outlast.

All of the games I currently have are pretty good titles, some better than others and some are just meh (Merc Kings) I absolutely LOVE the controller and the remote play with my vita works very well. Does anyone else have a PS4?

What are you thinking so far about the Thief game? I've seen gameplay videos and my gosh it looks like an outstanding game. Really wish I could have a PS4 to play it on. I don't think anyone I know has actually played the game and would be interested to know what actual gameplay is like :)

Reactions: 2 people
What are you thinking so far about the Thief game? I've seen gameplay videos and my gosh it looks like an outstanding game. Really wish I could have a PS4 to play it on. I don't think anyone I know has actually played the game and would be interested to know what actual gameplay is like :)
I like it a lot, have you played Dishonored? It's very similar to Dishonored. Really fun game too.

Watch dogs is literally 1 week away people!

I think the only game that interests me on the PS4 is Infamous: Second Son. I think the PS4 is a solid game console, but I don't understand why or how it is beating the Wii U so badly. I mean, the Wii U is HD, has some excellent games, and has a promising future. As for the PS4, I don't know of any must-have exclusives. The best titles in the library are usually cross-platform games which you can also get on the PC (something everyone has). Don't get me wrong- the PS4 is one of the most powerful consoles of all time. I just can't seem to understand why its sales are completely destroying the Wii U's.

Back