pikachu or raichu which is beter in online batle?

• Thread starter emiltroy01
  • Start date
emiltroy01

emiltroy01

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
hi guys as u can see im a fan of pikachu even in all the pokemon games i played i always find a way how to obtain a pikachu..:cat::cat::cat: i need your sugestions plsss..

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pikachu_(Pokémon) check this out :p
yes pikachu is a lot better and a 5 iv pikachu is even better ! its got more moves to learn un like the raichu and is a lot cuter too - raichu only has 4 starting moves - in my opinion stay with a pikachu - if you want a 5 iv pikachu
you can buy from me or marc or nanamine

wow ok pikachu is the best of the two well i have my 4 iv rigth now ssoo maybe ill add it on my team

wow ok pikachu is the best of the two well i have my 4 iv rigth now ssoo maybe ill add it on my team
:p good luck with that :p

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pikachu_(Pokémon) check this out :p
yes pikachu is a lot better and a 5 iv pikachu is even better ! its got more moves to learn un like the raichu and is a lot cuter too - raichu only has 4 starting moves - in my opinion stay with a pikachu - if you want a 5 iv pikachu
you can buy from me or marc or nanamine
dude.....Raichu is better. The four starting moves thing is meaningless. Just level up Pikachu to get the moves you want and then evolve it. Raichu is superior to Pikachu competitively and Light Ball isn't enough compensation...

Ummm... Sorr to break it to you bud, but Pikachu rrreeeaaalllyyy bad in competitive battling. All its stats are really low and even its speed isn't good even to beat most other Pokemon. That is why it is in Never Used and Light Ball in no ways in this world thatr we live in, makes up for it.

?
Definitely Raichu is better XD ...... lol . Pikachu is good in terms of learning some awesome moves but still you can just evolve it after as ShinyLatios has said . Raichu has the better stats to help you more in competitive fighting . Pikachu is just well ........ cute I guess ? XD

Back