Pkm Detective game

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
This is kinda... weird.

630x.jpg

It would appear that The Pokémon Company is working on a 3DS title which places you in the role of a detective who is teamed up with the famous Pikachu.

The game was revealed during Japanese TV programme "The Professionals" in an episode which focused on Pokémon Company CEO Tsunekaz Ishihara.

The game has a proposed development cycle of two years, although the programme didn't make clear when work had actually started. According to the show, a rare version of Pikachu will serve as the game's central villain.

The first spoiler was crappy:

What do you think?
medium.jpg

@Marc, it's just me, or for some reason the first pic remind Virtue's Last Reward?

Good GAWD! that Pikachu looks really creepy! that's more like Pikachu's Rape face to be honest. xD

Good GAWD! that Pikachu looks really creepy! that's more like Pikachu's Rape face to be honest. xD
True that, imagine waking up and you see that next to you !!! Nightmares

This game would most likely be a horror game and why would The Pokemon Company make a detective game anyways but it would be cool if they made a game for pokemon that can use oculus rift to play with :D

This game would most likely be a horror game and why would The Pokemon Company make a detective game anyways but it would be cool if they made a game for pokemon that can use oculus rift to play with :D
uhh honestly a detective game makes a lot more sense than a Pokemon horror game. Remember, Pokemon is a kids' game, not something that should be like Rated T or M....

Hmm i wonder what is the big deal with this game, maybe it will reveal some secret about the pokemon world or something and show new pokemon of 7 gen.

I think this game will be worth a look !
---> Now, let's wait and see what Nintendo is planing for us...

As far as I can tell, the firsts katakana on the images translates to "Professional" (I can't the rest, as I can't read kanji).

I wonder if this is a game that involves Looker (aka David Tennant trapped in Pokemon). I mean he IS a Pokemon detective in the games isn't he?

I wonder if this is a game that involves Looker (aka David Tennant trapped in Pokemon). I mean he IS a Pokemon detective in the games isn't he?
I thought that character was so weird, but yeah, if there is a Pokemon detective game to be announced, I have a strong feeling he would have a huge roll, and yes, I think he is a Pokemon detective.

I thought that character was so weird, but yeah, if there is a Pokemon detective game to be announced, I have a strong feeling he would have a huge roll, and yes, I think he is a Pokemon detective.
Looker is somewhat popular on the internet (partially because he shares many similarities with David Tennant in terms of he looks). Yeah, there's a strong possibility for it happening

Back