Play skyward sword without motion controls?

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
Since I've never owned a Wii, I have yet to lay skyward sword. I know the game is motion control only but has anyone herd of anything about maybe homebrew making it so you don't need motion controls to play it?

I have not. And to be honest, I don't think discussing homebrew would sit well with the moderators on some forums - but we're a small community here so you can scuttle free :p

I think that you'll have to adapt to the motion controls.

I have yet to lay skyward sword.

Awkward :p

No, I don't think there is any hack that can let you play Skward Sword without motion controls. I suggest you just play the game with motion controls, it's not that bad as it seems! The game is pretty fun, and motion controls don't ruin it one bit.

Discussing something like home brew is fine in reference so long as I'm not supporting it or giving links on how to install it.

Anyways I have no doubt the game plays well with motion controls, but after a long day I rather be sitting in my chair resting my arms.

Anyways I have no doubt the game plays well with motion controls, but after a long day I rather be sitting in my chair resting my arms.

Well, that's probably unlikely if you get this game. 'xD
The enemies in the game are defeated by hitting a lot of them at certain angles and points, it's really awesome how they made it. I highly recommend getting the game; if you live in the U.S, why not try a used copy from Gamestop? If you don't like it, you could just take it back for a refund, :p

Because I don't have a Wii/U to play it with :p

Honestly, many people seemed to be put off by the motion controllers that it wouldn't surprise if indeed there was some sort of workaround being developed somewhere, that aside I have not really heard of anything like it. perhaps once the Wii becomes obsolete and emulators for it become available on the PC you might have more luck for that. Still, it doesn't sound easy to achieve.

Back