Playcoins with MyNintendo?

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
Do you think that Playcoins will somehow work with My Nintendo? Playcoins those little virtual coins you get for taking your 3ds on walks or shaking it a lot.Do you think that nintendo and other developers will include playcoins more in their games and app's eg. like bitboy arcade if you died you could put in 2 playcoins to get another life, I really like that the developer did this and I hope that more people will include them.
What do you think?

Do you think that Playcoins will somehow work with My Nintendo? Playcoins those little virtual coins you get for taking your 3ds on walks or shaking it a lot.Do you think that nintendo and other developers will include playcoins more in their games and app's eg. like bitboy arcade if you died you could put in 2 playcoins to get another life, I really like that the developer did this and I hope that more people will include them.
What do you think?
I don't know. Considering it is a web and phone app, it be pretty weird to have a 3ds. They'll probably Allow some time of virtual currency in miitomo

I don't know. Considering it is a web and phone app, it be pretty weird to have a 3ds. They'll probably Allow some time of virtual currency in miitomo
MyNintendo is the new rewards program :p Miitomo is the smartphone app

Reactions: Mikaya
MyNintendo is the new rewards program :p Miitomo is the smartphone app
Oh, excuse me for my mistake. In that case, they'll probably allow you to pair your consoles like Club Nintendo did, and allow play coins to be used for credits. It could be very innovative

That'll be cool, like trade in playcoins for that many points or something like that.

That'll be cool, like trade in playcoins for that many points or something like that.
I can see people abusing this for games they are close to getting lol

I can see people abusing this for games they are close to getting lol
What I am hoping for is that since there are the gold points the ones you can get games and stuff from (premium) and platinum points the ones you get for playing games I am thinking that they may be able to be traded in for the platinum points to get in game rewards eg a new suit in Miitomo

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
What I am hoping for is that since there are the gold points the ones you can get games and stuff from (premium) and platinum points the ones you get for playing games I am thinking that they may be able to be traded in for the platinum points to get in game rewards eg a new suit in Miitomo
Maybe the games they provide will be new mini apps the use play coins in them. That be pretty cool

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I doubt they will do this, because people could easily abuse the actual way you are supposed to get play coins. Besides, Play Coins haven't been used for anything good in a while, and I doubt they would bring them back. I would love it if they did because I have a ton of play coins that I NEVER use, but the chances of it happening are highly unlikely.

I doubt they will do this, because people could easily abuse the actual way you are supposed to get play coins. Besides, Play Coins haven't been used for anything good in a while, and I doubt they would bring them back. I would love it if they did because I have a ton of play coins that I NEVER use, but the chances of it happening are highly unlikely.
1. You can only get 10 play coins a day. People would abuse it way before anyways
2.People have bought games solely to register them when club Nintendo was a thing.
3. We don't know what they'll do. Nintendo is a crazy bunch :p

I doubt they'll implement anything with play coins other than in-game stuff. One of the main reasons in my opinion would be how very easy it can be exploited to get unlimited. And even if play coins were to be used in some kind of way in My Nintendo, it'd probably just be really really cheap stuff =P

Yep, I doubt it too. I also think that the play coins linking up with MyNintendo would be more trouble than it's worth (somehow linking PC to your NNID and sending them to the browser client) and well, as many people above me have said, it could be exploited and it would just be a lame version of the Missions that are put out.

I don't think it's even a option, because MyNintendo a web app and the Play Coins are in the 3DS. There's no option the bring the Play Coins to MyNintendo. I also thought about it, but there's no option. :cry:

Pretty sure play coins will remain exclusive to the 3DS system, since they're kinda too easy to obtain in comparison to Miitomo/Platinum coins and especially Gold coins. If they did integrate play coins, however, it would give people another reason to start grinding and time traveling again lol.

This would be a pretty fair thing to have, although I don't think you could get a lot of Coins off of it. You get 10 Play Coins each day max I think, and the cap for Play Coins is 300 (I already capped out) so for people like me that never actually use Play Coins for anything, this could be a better alternative for them. I would easily transfer over some 300 Play Coins for some Platinum Points (because I'm pretty sure Gold Points are strictly for purchases only >.>).

It could be possible for Play Coins to be transferable to My Nintendo, but I highly doubt that would happen.
People could easily cheat the system to get thousands of coins and get all of the rewards on My Nintendo.
It also seems odd that something like Play Coins would be transferable to My Nintendo.
It seems like an interesting idea, but that's an odd thing to think.

Well it's out now, so pretending it's not I'm still gonna try to answer for you here. Considering that it's a reward program it could be abused to get the rewards instead of actually earning the points by completing the challenges. But I can see how it could've been a good idea, that being you can only get 10 Play Coins a day.

Back