PlayStation 5 design revealed

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I really love how it's looking with its sort of futuristic appearance. It might be trouble finding a space near my TV for it but I'll figure out how to solve that problem eventually.

PlayStation 5 standing up:

gedQ1R6.png

PlayStation 5 laying down:

qNqI9ia.jpg

What do you guys think?

Not a fan of those flaps - they look so thin and fragile to me? Hopefully the shell's made from a strong material. I like the sleek and futuristic aesthetic otherwise.

It's the Wii's evolved form. Only if something breaks on it how is it going to be dismantled? Buy a new PS5? What a taco! :D I also hope the blue lights be set to different brightness settings. Just think, no streamer will get any sleep when playing this.

I don't really like the PlayStation 5's design. I'm more used to consoles being just either plain black or white. There are many memes surfacing the internet where they compare the PlayStation 5's design to a router. It quite funny actually. The PlayStation 5's design looks very familiar which is very interesting honestly.

I like that it’s design is so different compared to other consoles that have come out before it. They certainly attempted to give it a look that evokes a feeling of being “next-gen”.

What I don’t like is that the disc drive makes the design asymmetrical. It would make more sense to stick discs somewhere in the middle rather than have the disc drive slapped on the side.

Back