Please respond to this if anyone out there has colors 3d

• Thread starter Kawaki
  • Start date
Kawaki

Kawaki

Kuro Ookami
Towns Folk
I have colors 3d. It is a great drawing program for the price. I draw a lot but can't find anyone to draw with. So if your interested...Please Respond!!
Also, if anyone has any of these following games, let me know:

Donkey kong land 1, 2, and 3
sky peace
pokemon rumble world
iron combat
scary girl illustration kit.
Scarygirl illustration kit is fairly cheap. But everything has to be 2d. That made me kinda sad. plus, it takes way to long to generate a two second show. It is way to complicated, takes forever to find what you need, and all of the tools that would be used the most isn't in easy reach. What makes it worse is that most of the buttons on the console are not used, so they had space to make shortcuts!!

I have it.

which one?

Colors! 3D :p

I have colors!3d too.

Umm. Me too.

I have it as well

I only have Sky Peace and Iron Combat from that list.

@TIGER2 By the way, there is a new app released on the eShop today, Pixel Paint I believe.
I hope it is better than the Wii U version

Lol I have Colors but all my art is from like 8th grade and it's all super cringey.

That is really good!! does anyone want to exchange friend codes with me. I'm not sure if it works but I think you can paint on the same canvas, but if your not local than you can do it over the internet. Also, I do't remember what I paid for sky peace, but it is kinda lame. The Iron Combat, for the price, is pretty good, could be better, but it is still good!

Back