Spin Off PMD Rescue Team DX Celebi is borderline invincible OP...

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so most who read my posts probably know ive gone over how to make kecleon OP, but i just recently realized one who might actually surpass him with the amount of AOE's they can do... Celebi

seriously though, she learns so many AOE's from gulpin and at lv 91 its as insane as possible because at this level she can use perish song... teach her uproar, earth power and heal bell and barely anything can touch you in normal dungeons. and the low accuracy on perish song? doesnt matter because of narrow focus. i keep a third kecleon (out if three i have total with 2 active) with this rare quality and he takes out the single random pokemon without any trouble. and groups? doesnt matter at all because of how ridiculous Celebi is here, and celebi uses heal bell while AI controlled anytime i get a status condition. and no monster house means a darn thing with this pair... add in steamroll and small stomach on two (one on celebi and another on preferred choice) and everything is total fodder.

probably as broken as possible at this point lol... its hilarious and actually pretty funny. only moderately tasking part of this is not only getting celebi but levelling her that high, it took me a while for her to get that high and id suggest doing fast runs on normal, non-level reset dungeons for quick exp and spend dojo tickets as much as possible .use a joy seed for the final +1 is good as well but need to get very far first...

Back