Spin Off PMD: Rescue Team DX - easiest way to farm stat boosts (no friend rescue method)

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so most people who want to farm stat boost items have probably seen videos on youtube saying to spam friend rescues online. yes, this is one of the best ways, but i think i found an even easier and faster way to do it. and the best part is theres no post game specific progress required to do this, i believe story completion is all. first buy either of the ancient chamber friend areas from wigglytuff. this will unlock a dungeon called unknown relic and its a very easy dungeon to do this in even with average mons on your team that are a bit underpowered for most post game bosses or areas. the only things you need are rare qualities forge a path and one other teammate with small stomach. if you decide to go through the entire dungeon, bring a couple storage orbs and a third pokemon with AOEs in case of a monstee house. the monster house will be very easy here though as only unknowns appear in the entire dungeon who only use hidden power (very weak move in this game). This makes a safe run for almost any team as long as one pokemon has an AOE move for a monster house.

perish song with narrow focus is suggested but not necessary if you dont have this or enough DX gummis to get it, put forge a path and small stomach first. hold items, you will need x ray specs, but a tight belt on your wall breaking teammate is also recommended so the belly does not decrease from breaking open walls. for people who dont have tight belt, small stomach is a much more accessible option since tight belt seems very rare (i have 230+ hours clocked in and still only have one of these... same with trap scarf. rarest items in the game it seems like so if you find these congratulations, best two hold items in the game). give someone goggle specs so you can easily whiff the traps for teammates to see who dont have these as well so you dont touch a pesky apple trap or otherwise that could waste the good loot.

so with our "supplies" out of the way, the farming really couldnt be easier. all you have to do now is use the x ray specs to see where the items are. if you see that one of the icons shows an item hiding in a wall, just touch it and there you go, easily acquired. all the items hidden in the walls at unknown relic will always be stat boosting items; the dungeon is also very short making escape orbs optional. buried relic the same thing can be done, but its a 99F dungeon whuch means escape orb is mandatory and you would need one very tough pokemon to handle the tougher mobs at the later floors (and A LOT of apples and berries). completing this dungeon is not necessary to accomplish the goal here and would only take up more time by quite a lot, making unknown relic better for anyone short on escape orbs or if your pokemon arent very strong for the mobs in buried relic.

also good if your internet is too poor to do friend rescues or youre short on time. or maybe you just have too many pokemon that need powering up (my smeargle got stuck with weak max level stats so i have to do this so i have a near perfect support based one; he has perish song, heal bell, milk drink and frenzy plant), where you need the most effective farming possible. well, i did it again for you, enjoy =)

Reactions: Duffy
Back