User Shop Pmd Rescue team dx friend rescue cheap service

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so ive beaten almost everything aa far as the post game quests in this game go and im interested in offering help for people who have fainted in the post game dungeons. i will not ask for a lot since this is a very simple task and process and i will rescue anywhere except for the following places (if im missing a bonus dungeon i will specify in a later update or response, by bonus dungeon i mean an area that appears by other means i havent found yet such as southern cavern that are non-event post game quest based unlocks. an example of what i mean by event is a place like fiery field that appears after certain cutscenes occur post game and so forth).

PC prices are based on two things: difficulty and length. short and but more difficult can just be around 5 pc per rescue, long and difficult (will label as above 30 floors in this case) will most likely amount to 9 pc since it will take me more time to finish. as for the easier and shorter ones those will be 2pc since its fast and easy enough. i will help with any dungeon except the below listed:

wish cave
purity forest
joyous tower

The reasons i cant help with these is because its too easy to get screwed by rng and monster houses since these are level restricted dungeons. i apologize ahead of time for this and i am sorry, but i can definitely help with almost all others. i will try to complete you rescue as soon as possible and hope despite mentioned no-gos that this still helps people who got trolled or just died not being fully prepared for later areas. for the longer dungeons if 9 is too much i can lower so no worries, especially if you really need the rescue

Back