Spin Off PMD Rescue Team DX how does self rescue work?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
i havent had to do this since early post game, but im wondering how self-rescue works if you faint and fail a self rescue attempt... in super mystery dungeon the game had a limit on retries, but how does this kind of thing work in this game? is there a limit on retries or is there a 10-day cap like when you go online to help someone else? i know how it is online but not sure if the rules are the same here if you try to do it yourself. i checked the in-game info section but peliper just mentioned the expiration date rule that applies to the online and im not sure what solo limitations might be.

i realize the game isnt that hard really, but with getting trolled on early floors in level reset i refuse to put something that dumb online lol... this has probably happened to everyone but yeah, be nice if i could try as needed since these areas can be stupid sometimes, so if anyone knows self-rescue rule on limits please do tell

I never failed my own rescue before or fail someone elses rescue so im not sure sorry. but i believe you are allowed unlimited attempts at rescuing yourself? i don't remember seeing how many chances i get so i assume if you lose you can just keep trying until you get it right.

I never failed my own rescue before or fail someone elses rescue so im not sure sorry. but i believe you are allowed unlimited attempts at rescuing yourself? i don't remember seeing how many chances i get so i assume if you lose you can just keep trying until you get it right.
ok, i havent had to rescue myself for a long time but it would be cheap to lose an attempt to a purity forest troll (like stepping one pixel into a room just to get multi hit killed... yes ive seen this and its pretty dumb), i havent had a whole lot of problems in this dungeon lately but with that being said almost everyone encounters some kind of cheap shot like i just described, especially in these areas so losing an attempt to that kind of nonsense would be garbage. hopefully youre right though if the game suddenly decides it hates me ! =P

Yeah i agree the randomness does suck if it had attempts. In the original games the dungeon would be the EXACT same as the one that the player died in. is it the same for the new mystery dungeon? or is it random? i can't remember been awhile since i saved someone since everyone just rescues themselves these days :(

Back