Spin Off PMD: Rescue Team DX Item Delivery Missions! (sneaky trick in delivery missions)

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
Eevee

Eevee

Smiles go for miles!
Towns Folk
So i have played lots of pokemon mystery dungeon its one of my favorite games and something i always found annoying was delivery missions "Please bring me a stun seed!" floor b12 or whatever they are trapped at.

In the original mystery dungeon games i would sometimes not read the help they needed and just take the mission due to it being in the same dungeon as other rescue missions so i could complete multiple requests at once. but its always annoying when you get to the floor and it says "reached the floor where eevee is waiting for a white gummy" just to realize oh no, its a delivery mission, you look through your bag and sadly there is no white gummy so you are forced to skip it and be sad.

But in the new pokemon mystery dungeon game rescue team dx i have noticed a nice little mechanic!

In the new mystery dungeon rescue team dx for the switch when you accept a delivery request don't even worry about having the item in your bag ready for the mission. after close observation i have noticed 100% of my delivery missions i have found the item they were asking for on the same floor as them. which of course is a life saver for me when i realized oh crap i don't have the item they want.

Just a little tip/trick i thought i would share to any others who are playing the new pokemon mystery dungeon game on the switch that whenever you do a delivery mission for a pokemon you will always find the item they are wanting on the same floor that they are waiting on.

Reactions: Alex
Ah yeah, I noticed that too. Makes me laugh a bit when you find the item in the same room as the recipient. Could just get it yourself, yaknow?

• Funny
Reactions: Eevee
Haha yeah exactly XD silly pokemon just do a little bit more exploring and the item will be right there with you on the same floor silly! hahaha

Back