Spin Off PMD Rescue Team DX: Switching leader glitch crashes the game

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
what im about to describe happened to me during a run in far off sea dungeon, and it was pretty unexpected and weird. i had my lead kecleon with goggle specs equipped like normal, and my status healer celebi with me holding X ray specs. i also had a third teammate that was a kecleon with steamroll (not sure if this provoked what im about to describe though) and he had no hold item (but probably should have as safety measure). so the combination was food finder, steamroll, and small stomach for rare qualities (my personal favorite skill combo) and what i basically was doing was switching between Celebi and my main kecleon repeatedly as i was attempting to check for items stuck in walls, and after like an hour of this scavenger hunt i noticed the game crashed at least 4 times in a single run and its a 75 floor dungeon so yeah... this made things more tedious than they already were

when i stopped switching to check for hidden items the game didnt crash at all, this glitch is definitely annoying when you want your main to have the goggle specs so you can see the traps and hitting some of these traps is actually going to ruin you (look at the deadly trap arrangements in dark relic, this place has almost all the worst ones in the game). some are trivial like the hunger trap, and others are downright OP like the grudge trap and move leecher trap (i really those =( ). it ends up being a gamble that doesnt seem worth it in the post game so i dont advise not having these unless you enjoy mashing A on every pixel you walk on to whiff for traps. fine in monster houses, but everywhere? not a great way to go.

hopefully this gets patched. im actually greatful for the autosave after discovering this glitch since im at least not going back to the very beginning of a long dungeon because of an overpowered and unfair glitch, i will admit its when unexpected things like this happen that im glad for it...

Reactions: Deepak
You sure its not just your game? i haven't seen anyone else have this problem but its always possible for some peoples games to be slightly buggy and cause errors due to certain events. I always carry x ray specs on my main and im always switching to see and then switching back and ive never had a crash or any errors happen so not sure :/ hope it gets fixed for you soon it would be annoying.

Back