Spin Off PMD Rescue Team DX: the best way to beat/ farm purity forest& its random missions

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
im sure by this point almost everyone knows that beating purity forest ends up coming down to luck, and this is definitely very true. we pick a good pokemon with good starting moves, run through it, and hope for the best. those deaths on floors 80+ are probably some of the most painful things in the entire game, we work so hard and RNG has to favor us or we can end up losing very early on (looking at you execute the starting troll, we all know your dumb shenanigans ! totally not an unfair death when he sits there spamming barrage and uproar... why gamefreak?), from cheap range campers, to troll move leech traps, and pokemon who spam something legitimately deadly like magnitude or earthquake, this can kill you in ONE hit! there are simply too many things almost every player has to worry about that can go wrong. oh yes, did i forget the classic troll about having an early monster house when we only have one or two move ethers? yeah, this place is all kinds of unfair and the amount of luck is what makes it so infuriating for almost everyone. luckily, i may have found a game ending solution with significantly less threats. the only things that are a danger are pokemon with shed skin, natural cure, and rock polish because of being dangerously outspeeded, and its actually very simple and straightforward: the magic of perish song and narrow focus.

ok so most of you who read that might be thinking 'no way thats too easy, they wouldnt let that be possible here'. and thats actually what i was thinking at first myself but no, im not joshing anyone here... we can actually do that this time and its pretty funny tbh. just get politoed and use DX gummis until she gets narrow focus, and when you go into purity forest she should have perish song. this is so safe because it puts monster houses down to level zero threat and makes it so dangerous clusters will almost never matter. if you get a pokemon with natural cure or shed skin trying to follow you, use your throwing items or try to carefully run from them. as long as the game doesnt box you in with two you should be ok. but almost everything will be taking the instant kill here in literally three steps or less. for exp and levels, just use any joy seeds the game gives you so you dont keep getting one shotted from an unexpected enemy and such.

sadly i did not think to try this during my first purity forest completion, but it will be good for me still since i want to get some rare loot from random purity forest missions (give me my trap scarf game!) and this is probably the most fail safe way in the game to do it. tbh i dont think theres a more powerful way to handle level restricted dungeons than this (not there needs to be lol) but this is absolutely amazing and its pretty fun abusing as well for me. for anyone who hasnt completed the dungeon and doesnt have politoed, dont worry, shes very easy to get. just friend a poliwag at waterfall pond and use an escape orb, i got one at lv 30 and was able to instantly evolve it into her. you will need 4 evolution crystals but these arent that rare post game, complete waterfall pond (after getting the poliwag for safety measures) and if i remember right theres 2 of these at the end that respawn every time you enter, so theres no shortage of these either. hope everyone has fun with this, i definitely will ! ^^

Back