Spin Off PMD Super (3DS) easy grinding post game, mysterious geoglyphs OP

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
not sure if some people already know about this but i found a pretty easy and quick way to grind several valuable resources in a very short amount of time: gold bars, money, EXP and some decent (though RNG) item pickups as well. youll need to unlock the place called mysterious geoglyphs after beating the game, and while i dont remember exactly how to unlock this dungeon i do know you dont need a very high team rank so its easy to get this place pretty early in the after game. now, youll probably notice it says 'super difficult' when you go to highlight it, but in truth this is one the cheesiest post game dungeons and it only has 8 floors. all you need is a pokemon with heat wave and several apples and elixirs and youre good to go.

there seems to be a very high spawn rate for gold bars in shiny spots here... and each genesect clone gives i think 125 exp per kill and this might sound small but after a few plastic runs so to speak i had my white kyurem at lv 81 needing 40K exp to level up and just minutes later after a couple runs with my delphox spamming heat wave on floor 8, my kyurem levelled up. the increments might sound like average numbers but it adds up very quickly. the other thing that seems common is throns and gravelrocks which can quickly pile up to 100+ adding even more gold bars to your total. this is definitely the best place (imo) to farm gold bars. it doesnt require a perfect legendary/ team/ or pokemon so it can be set up easily. you dont have to bring anyone with you, they will all get exp for each fainted genesect regardless if theyre with you or not so take whoever can withstand any attacks youre hit with. get to floor 8 and after taking all the shiny tile drops (usually gold bars in my case) and just heat wave spawn camp on top of the stairs.

do this until the wind starts to blow. when this happens, DO NOT do anymore! leave the area! now you could wipe a few more hordes but this is very ill advisable especially since spawn rates fluctuate due to RNG so just leave when the wind starts to blow. unfortunately it seems like we had a step/ turn cap nerf in super mystery dungeon this time around, im not sure if it was extended in rescue team dx or not but with dojo tickets being in that game its no longer necessary to spawn camp in normal dungeons. even if the timer so to speak was nerfed in super, this is still a great way to exp grind and doesnt take a lot of preparation at all. you can also use sacred fire but i need to power up ho-oh/ entei first before i test this out. hope this helps anyone out

Back