Spin Off PMD Super (3DS) steal from kecleon the easy way

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
it took me a bit more work thinking about how to do this safely and reliably, but i might have found the best way to steal from kecleon i pokemon super mystery dungeon. i may have written a bit on a method using a ghost pokemon here in the past (if i did its very old at this point), but the main problem with the former method i was using was it being significantly resource heavy. im rescue team DX its a total joke stealing from him, foe hold orbs are easy to get and this is all that gets used doing it in that game besides one pure seed. well, unfortunately these orbs seem hard to get in super mystery dungeon, but its actually still very easy to get a bunch of his great items for free with little resource consumption.

now i used white kyurem but for this the chosen pokemon most likely doesnt matter (make sure to have 200+ HP though... if possible), but all i did here was take everything off the mat, use the pure seed, and then keep at least 5 tiny reviver seeds with me as i will most likely be hit a couple times (should never be more than 3 though, keep 5 in case it is but this should be rare), then after one or two revives i use the warp wands and boom, done. the stairs are right there, nothing else to worry about. =) if you arent using a large legendary you might be able to slip past one of the stair guards but i dont advise doing this without a petrify wand or orb, you will most likely take a brutal hit so use warp wands instead. these seem common enough and unless youre struggling very bad post game you should have plenty of them from just playing any dungeon. the pure seeds seem to drop more for me in uprise range and cave of training, there might be better places but these two are the easiest i found that seem to have a good enough drop rate for pure seeds.

you can also drop expensive selling items when doing this and steal them back if youre short on cash, but i mostly do it for easy rare loot. as long as he doesnt fury swipes its possible to survive one hit from him, as long as your defense is high enough and you have at least 200 HP. for more HP though i think we need to get lucky with doughnuts, it seems other than this we need sitrus berries from boxes which arent terribly uncommon but can be time consuming to get. well, have fun laughing as you outsmart kecleon's brute squad with warping items lol

Back