Spin Off Poison/Fairy Pokemon?

• Thread starter Hikki
  • Start date

Do you want a Poison/Fairy type Pokemon?

• Total voters
Hikki

Hikki

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
fakemon_poison_fairy_pokemon_by_eternity9-d6nr3b6.jpg

I think that it would be a great addition to the Pokedex XD Just combine a Spiritzee with a Trubish or Muk/Grimer and you got it! I don't know the weakness/effectivenesses so I don't know have good it would be. At least we have Dragon/Fairy and Steel/Fairy which is still ridoicious.

This would be very interesting to see :p I wouldn't imagine a Fairy-Dragon type either because that would be very cool :D I always like interesting types of Pokemons because they always contribute to different and unique playstyles which is awesome :)

( I post because it's there ......:) )

This would be very interesting to see :p I wouldn't imagine a Fairy-Dragon type either because that would be very cool :D I always like interesting types of Pokemons because they always contribute to different and unique playstyles which is awesome :)

( I post because it's there ......:) )
There is a Dragon/Fairy type, Mega Altaria but there isn't enough :( They should add more constarsing types like water/fire (other than Volicaion), grass/fire or water, etc. Grass/fire would be interesting enough. It might be called Flamaweed:
Was a normal weed until it started playing iwth fire
or something XD

i still wanna normal/ghost type.

I think a Fairy/Poison type Pokemon would be very interesting. A purple/pink color scheme would look wonderful for a Pokemon like that. The design you have up there looks pretty cool, though it seems quite dragon-like to me. Something more snake-like would be effective for that type of Pokemon in my opinion.

I think a Fairy/Poison type Pokemon would be very interesting. A purple/pink color scheme would look wonderful for a Pokemon like that. The design you have up there looks pretty cool, though it seems quite dragon-like to me. Something more snake-like would be effective for that type of Pokemon in my opinion.
I think that a Seviper prefectly fits your description! :p Now which fairy type to mix it with? A Slufpuff/Swirlix or a Florges? I think that would look pretty ridicious though and the color schme would have to be purple-ish but would look messed up :p

There is a Dragon/Fairy type, Mega Altaria but there isn't enough :( They should add more constarsing types like water/fire (other than Volicaion), grass/fire or water, etc. Grass/fire would be interesting enough. It might be called Flamaweed:
Was a normal weed until it started playing iwth fire
or something XD
Oh so there IS a Pokemon already like that ? >.< I guess I am not really up to date with the latest Pokemon but as far as I can say a special Pokemon Type that I would really like a Ice and Electric Pokemon would probably be awesome or maybe a Dark and Electric . These would be very cool >.<

Oh so there IS a Pokemon already like that ? >.< I guess I am not really up to date with the latest Pokemon but as far as I can say a special Pokemon Type that I would really like a Ice and Electric Pokemon would probably be awesome or maybe a Dark and Electric . These would be very cool >.<
And Ice/Electric would be so cool! Currently we only have Rotom, I think, but it's such an interesting typing that the design possibilities are vast. A dark/electric is another cool typing with plenty of cool design possibilities. In fact, all this talk about Pokemon types maes me want to go sketch some ideas.

Well, it would be cool to see a pokemon With those typings, but boy, it would have been overpowered. Also, I like Your design, but as said before. it looks a little dragon.ish. I think it could be some kind of corrupted fairy. And @Thatkeyholder , isnt volcaron a grass/fire type? I got Perfect names for fire/poison evolution tree: Toxcinder, Toxincinerate, Toxinferno!

Actually im interested in a electric/ghost type different from rotom cause i dont like him , it just sound cool, and just one thing if they had poison/ fairy would be something like a legendary or something yep :Q

Poison and fairy is kind of nice typing this typing suites to armaastise if she get mega evolution and in future I would like to see any electric and grass or ghost and fairy , lol :p:p

Poison fairy would be a cool typing, it wouldn't have many weaknesses. I think a really cool Pokemon for the typing would be Mega Weezing. It could get really cool looking wings in its Mega Evolution, and have a ton of defense. I also think a Fairy Fire type would be a cool dual typing!

Poison fairy would be a cool typing, it wouldn't have many weaknesses. I think a really cool Pokemon for the typing would be Mega Weezing. It could get really cool looking wings in its Mega Evolution, and have a ton of defense. I also think a Fairy Fire type would be a cool dual typing!
Whoa!!yes maybe mega weezing is kind of nice pokemon for this superb typing and It will get mega bulk too .it will learning moves like moonblast , fairy fang lol :p although I would also like too see weezing in this typing

Poison fairy type would be very rare and interesting. I would also like to see a steel and fairy types like a arrgon and a xerneas combined. I would imagine a arbok and diancie mixed together.:)

no, they should just scratch fairy types all together.

I always liked the idea of a Fairy/Poison-type, along with Fairy/Dark, it's one of the most anticipated type combinations I want in Gen VII. If they guve it Levitate it'd be pretty good defensively...

Type effectiveness would be:
Resistant to:
Grass
Dark
Fairy
Bug (1/4)
Fighting (1/4)
Weak to:
Steel
Ground
Psychic
Immune to: Dragon (obviously :p)
Damaged regularly by:
Everything else :p

The Ground weakness is the main reason why I'd love if it got Levitate, it being the most common weakness.

Back