Spin Off Pokémon Art Academy's release date for Europe revealed!

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
Well, I bet you all heard about the mix between Pokémon and Art Academy, right ?
Well if you live in Europe, or you own an European 3DS, great news, I have found that Pokémon Art Academy will be released on the 4th July!

No date have been confirmed for the North America, but rumours are saying that the game should be available there this Autumn.

Still holding my breath for a North America release. Well, even if it does come here I won't get it unless it's $7.99. I really can't see myself paying more for it than Battle Trozei.

Still holding my breath for a North America release. Well, even if it does come here I won't get it unless it's $7.99. I really can't see myself paying more for it than Battle Trozei.

It will be released this fall in that region.

About the game, I suppose it will be around $29.99.

This is a completely unexpected spin-off (sort of like the Detective game). Game Freak looks like it has a history of making many different spin-offs like Pokemon Pinball and Pokepark and Pokemon Snap. I'm sure this one will make just as enough money as the ones in the past for Nintendo.

This is a completely unexpected spin-off (sort of like the Detective game). Game Freak looks like it has a history of making many different spin-offs like Pokemon Pinball and Pokepark and Pokemon Snap. I'm sure this one will make just as enough money as the ones in the past for Nintendo.

Not made by GameFreak actually. This time it's the time to blame Nintendo xD

As I've said in the other thread, I'm surprised it was released for Europe, but I can see it being an awesome experience for the 3DS, I'm in the same position as Nanamine, they don't seriously expect me to pay more for this game (when/if it comes to North America), but I'll look into it, I probably won't get it, but I'll enjoy watching images from Miiverse.

well, they came up something random xD

sounds cool, though. Might get it if it's good enough and cheap. Not gonna fork out too much for it. xD

well, they came up something random xD

sounds cool, though. Might get it if it's good enough and cheap. Not gonna fork out too much for it. xD
I think a lot of people requested this game though, I believe since the Nintendo DS era, people wanted a game like this, and to be honest, it's better than the Pokedex App on the 3DS, so I really like it.

I think a lot of people requested this game though, I believe since the Nintendo DS era, people wanted a game like this, and to be honest, it's better than the Pokedex App on the 3DS, so I really like it.

I think it will be a good application (because yet, I still don't get the use of Pokédex 3D :facepalm:...). And it might be useful for people who are good at drawing, because since you can export your work on the SD, maybe you'll be able to make a GFX shop here, or simply share with members what you have done !
That's why I'm kinda excited for the game, it's because if some members here get it, it will be nice to share drawings with the users, get advices,and things like that.

I think it will be a good application (because yet, I still don't get the use of Pokédex 3D :facepalm:...). And it might be useful for people who are good at drawing, because since you can export your work on the SD, maybe you'll be able to make a GFX shop here, or simply share with members what you have done !
That's why I'm kinda excited for the game, it's because if some members here get it, it will be nice to share drawings with the users, get advices,and things like that.
Same, Pokedex 3D (to me) is a waste of money.. Yeah, the possibilities to the creativity of this application is endless, I'd be a Miiverse addict when this game comes to North America (hoping), seeing some fantastic drawings :love: I don't think making this into a new thread is needed, so here you go c:

This is the FACT Sheet for Pokemon Art Academy___________________________________

"It’s time to become a Pokémon artist! You can enroll at the Pokémon Art Academy to learn how to draw Pokémon! As an aspiring artist under the tutelage of Professor Andy, you’ll use many tools and techniques to learn the basics of art, from simple shapes to coloring. Want to draw your favorite Pokémon? Now there’s a fun new way to learn!

The gameplay is designed so anyone can quickly begin illustrating Pokémon masterpieces that would even make Smeargle envious. Hone your skills at the academy as you draw your way through lessons using the Nintendo 3DS Touch Screen. You can unlock all of the options in the game, including a set of special lessons that include Mega Evolution Pokémon, once you’ve graduated. You can even share your art via Miiverse, the SpotPass feature, and local wireless.*

What? Your art skills are evolving! Congratulations! You’ve been accepted into the Pokémon Art Academy! See you there!

• You can Bring your Pokémon artwork to life using a variety of tools
  • You can Create amazing pictures with step-by-step lessons
  • You can Post directly to Miiverse and show off your art
  • You can Save your art to the SD Card and print it out
  • You can Learn the basics of art, then graduate to more advanced techniques to become a real Pokémon artist
  • You can Participate in dozens of art lessons to help improve your skills" Nintendo
pJxvxLT9zJsU0IjYhnFjEvGQlwgR5WBL.jpg
YFfe3j9rjUPmEdh_txPSeq2dRsQn68k6.jpg
Nevk9GEmO5zpnzMoTeSBpauK_cEzP88a.jpg
0bcyJzraKpHK4WOzfDuvCe-m6U2asDwf.jpg

Reactions: D4rkDragon
@Reece: Thanks for that wall of information! As for the game's summary, I laughed a bit. And just like you, I think I'll spend more time on Miiverse once I'll get the game. By the way, why the "hope" ? The game will be released in the US, so, don't worry about it.

Same, Pokedex 3D (to me) is a waste of money.. Yeah, the possibilities to the creativity of this application is endless, I'd be a Miiverse addict when this game comes to North America (hoping), seeing some fantastic drawings :love: I don't think making this into a new thread is needed, so here you go c:

This is the FACT Sheet for Pokemon Art Academy___________________________________

"It’s time to become a Pokémon artist! You can enroll at the Pokémon Art Academy to learn how to draw Pokémon! As an aspiring artist under the tutelage of Professor Andy, you’ll use many tools and techniques to learn the basics of art, from simple shapes to coloring. Want to draw your favorite Pokémon? Now there’s a fun new way to learn!

The gameplay is designed so anyone can quickly begin illustrating Pokémon masterpieces that would even make Smeargle envious. Hone your skills at the academy as you draw your way through lessons using the Nintendo 3DS Touch Screen. You can unlock all of the options in the game, including a set of special lessons that include Mega Evolution Pokémon, once you’ve graduated. You can even share your art via Miiverse, the SpotPass feature, and local wireless.*

What? Your art skills are evolving! Congratulations! You’ve been accepted into the Pokémon Art Academy! See you there!

• You can Bring your Pokémon artwork to life using a variety of tools
  • You can Create amazing pictures with step-by-step lessons
  • You can Post directly to Miiverse and show off your art
  • You can Save your art to the SD Card and print it out
  • You can Learn the basics of art, then graduate to more advanced techniques to become a real Pokémon artist
  • You can Participate in dozens of art lessons to help improve your skills" Nintendo
pJxvxLT9zJsU0IjYhnFjEvGQlwgR5WBL.jpg
YFfe3j9rjUPmEdh_txPSeq2dRsQn68k6.jpg
Nevk9GEmO5zpnzMoTeSBpauK_cEzP88a.jpg
0bcyJzraKpHK4WOzfDuvCe-m6U2asDwf.jpg

I love how people reads the blog XD
This is from 3 days ago:

http://3dspedia.com/pokemon-art-academy-na-eu-release-cover-confirmed/

@Reece: Thanks for that wall of information! As for the game's summary, I laughed a bit. And just like you, I think I'll spend more time on Miiverse once I'll get the game. By the way, why the "hope" ? The game will be released in the US, so, don't worry about it.
Ah, alright, just been iffy with Nintendo when it comes to bringing games like these to North America, but since it's been announced for Europe, I'm sure it'll come.

I love how people reads the blog XD
This is from 3 days ago:

http://3dspedia.com/pokemon-art-academy-na-eu-release-cover-confirmed/
Oh? Lmao, I did not see that. :hilarious: Sorry. :bag:

well it's great it's just art academy but with POKEMONS !

well it's great it's just art academy but with POKEMONS !

And with Miiverse and SD Exporting features! Seriously, I think I'll open a thread when the game will be out, so members will be able to share what they are doing (not necessarily Pokémon, but general draw on the software).

I'm not a very good drawer to be honest although i have always wanted to draw especially pokemon so i will be getting this game for sure! although like the rest of you i wouldn't spend to much on it but it would be a great game to learn some new skills and to pass some time.

Back