Pokémon HGSS Action Replay codes

• Thread starter luxray6490
  • Start date
luxray6490

luxray6490

Divergent
Towns Folk
Okay guys this will be a long one so sit comfortably.

So it's come up to the summer holidays and I have all this free time because I have no social life I thought I'd try to complete the Pokémon X and Y national Pokédex. At first it seemed simple but when I thought of the complexity of not having Pokébank I decided to use the GTS and trade seeing as I collected all non event legendary Pokémon with it. So a day down the line I gave in and brought Pokébank.

So moving on a few hours I was trying to find the games necessary to completing the Pokédex I stumbled on my old action replay so I added a few codes and within ten minutes I had all generation 1-4 event pokemon at my disposal (in shiny). So I traded it from my Heart Gold to my Black and them tried to get them into Pokébank but I couldn't get the event Pokémon through but I could get a level 5 shiny Luxray and a level 16 shiny Garitina through.

I done a bit of research into it and found it was because of the location so I googled action replay codes that changed the Pokémon's capture location but it came up with a bunch of junk!

Getting to the point does anyone know a code for Pokémon Heart Gold, Soul Silver that lets me change a Pokémon's place of capture!

Thanks a lot to everyone reading/replying and I hope you can help! :D

Give up, Pokébank won't let you transfer AR/PokéGen-generated pokémons.
Be lucky that your Luxray and your Giratina still managed to pass, because PokéBank is very, or should I say, too precise about hacking (some of my D/P and Black 1 'mons, who were legal couldn't get past the legality check [the moment where your Pokémons' data are controlled]).

Also, changing the place where you captured your Pokémon doesn't seem to have an impact on the legality check.

So, I don't want to be a bad guy, but I think that this thread has very high chances to be locked. And, last thing: if you manage to get some Pokémons past the legality control, thanks not to sell them here.

Give up, Pokébank won't let you transfer AR/PokéGen-generated pokémons.
Be lucky that your Luxray and your Giratina still managed to pass, because PokéBank is very, or should I say, too precise about hacking (some of my D/P and Black 1 'mons, who were legal couldn't get past the legality check [the moment where your Pokémons' data are controlled]).

Also, changing the place where you captured your Pokémon doesn't seem to have an impact on the legality check.

So, I don't want to be a bad guy, but I think that this thread has very high chances to be locked. And, last thing: if you manage to get some Pokémons past the legality control, thanks not to sell them here.
Hate to object I honestly do but I've read loads of articles about how many different Pokémon has gotten through the legality check shiny and hacked or completely legit but what I have found is that mostly all non-legit event Pokémon hasn't gotten through.
I also just got through the shiny beast trio that my friend traded me and loads more shinnies.
Don't worry I'm not planning to sell non-legit Pokémon but am going to sell non Kalos Pokémon using Pokétranfer and my old Pokémon games.

It would be okay to sell non-Kalos Pokemon, but it would be suspicious if they all have Perfect IVs and strong natures. I would recommend you stick to trading them off and maybe sell off what you get in return. As for the PokeBank, I have noticed a lot of hacked Pokemon getting through (I received a Perfect IV Kyogre and a Shiny Perfect IV Timid Darkrai from the GTS).

Back