Pokémon Holiday

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
O

Ozga

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
If you had the opportunity to spend a holiday in the Pokémon World where would it be and what pokemon Team you would have?

Pok%C3%A9mon-X-Y-20.jpg

I would have a team of maybe Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu, and Jigglypuff Because they are cute and I would have the vacation in Pallet town.

For a second there I though you were going to talk about the Pikachu mini movies. I would bring whatever team/or set of teams I have now to Driftveil City to face all the Gym Leaders and Elite Four in the World Tournament. Because you know, there's barely anything to do anywhere else.

Reactions: Ozga
I would come with a Garchomp, Magmortar, a Rhyperior, and a Salamence and jut go along defeating all the gyms. I'd fly to every city one by one since my Salamence has built-in GPS and quickly humiliate all the trainers + Gym leader before flying straght to the Pokemon League and putting the Elite 4 + Champion to shame. Then, with my trophies neatly pasted onto my Trainer Card, my four Pokemon and I will relax on the seashore watching the Red Gyarados instill terror in all the little Water Pokemon passing by. The End.

Reactions: ianarceus, Ozga and Artisan
If i have the possibility i would be glad to be in the unova and kantos world i heard it's pretty interesting has a world and my pokemon would be a raichu,infernape,greninja and some others not to forget pokemon with evolution can be cool having those with me since i'll be chalenging people with my own mega evolution pokemon

Back