Gen 1 Pokémon in real life question

• Thread starter Fabian6327
  • Start date
Fabian6327

Fabian6327

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
If you can take one Pokemon form the dex and bring it to life, which one would it be???
I would choose Squirtle! Because he’s really cool and I really like water type Pokémon!!

Reactions: Jisenku
If it was only from Gen 1, I would have to say, Mew,

It is such a wholesome boi, and yet soo freaking versatile. I would love it for the rest of my life, and I would never put it in a Poke-Ball. It would be just too precious. It's just an amazing Pokemon

I'd dig a Sandslash. I really like his design and he'd make a great help in the kitchen or outside cutting brush. One of my favorite ground types. If I were to ever battle anyone with him his strategies are very straightforward but refreshing over the complexities of the future gens.

Pikachu!
38A5865B-B052-4B3B-A127-B885F84D822D.gif

If it was only from Gen 1, I would have to say, Mew,

It is such a wholesome boi, and yet soo freaking versatile. I would love it for the rest of my life, and I would never put it in a Poke-Ball. It would be just too precious. It's just an amazing Pokemon
have you seen the Netflix Pokemon Remake? The Mew is so adorbs in it!

have you seen the Netflix Pokemon Remake? The Mew is so adorbs in it!
I haven't... until now

1583772238020.png

I WILL DIE FOR THIS BABY

I would love an eevee, and I would treat it like my very own family member. I'd take for walks and go around places to explore. Even though eevee seems basic Idc because he is so cute that I would cherish the moments that i would have with it forever until the day i die

If Pokemon were real, we would all die. I wouldn't trust elemental monsters in the hands of children. Sorry, Pokemon World.
But I'll take an Eevee or a Vulpix. So soft and fluffeh :3

Ditto so i can basically have all the pokemon

I would pick eevee! just because they are usually super cute and their personalities are usually adorable. otherwise mew or vulpix would be awesome gen 1 choices as well.

Reactions: Jisenku and Deepak
Now i dont feel like ditto was a good choice. He’s literally slime with a face. So im gonna go with pikachu (preferably detective pikachu).

Reactions: Jisenku and Eevee
Back