Pokémon Life

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Go. To. Sleep!
Towns Folk
All you really have to do is pick a Pokémon (or two) and play them. Legendary are welcome along with shinies

The early morning rays of sunlight were hidden behind thick dark storm clouds, the tinge of rain was in the air as chilling winds whipped the grassy plains of the Pokémon Village.

The Pokémon of the village were all out and about not letting the approaching storm stop them in their daily lives.

"Come on Ritardando we have to get into town before the storm...." the voice belonged to Caliber, a Pikachu with pale sight-less blue eyes.

Ritardando leapt down the stairs, his silver and white fur fluffed out in annoyance. He loved his half-brother but at times he could be really annoying with his impatience.

"I'm here Cal..but there's no need to rush the storm is coming in at three...it's only twelve." the shiny Eevee explained coolly. He turned towards the door of their home, touching his brother with the tip of his tail to get his attention so he can follow and the brothers exited the Smial locking the door.

Their home was close to town so the journey wasn't a long one. When they got their they noticed (well Ritardando noticed) just how packed the square was "Whoa, that's a lot of Pokémon!" Ritardando says surprised.

Reactions: Ritardando, Kakea and Derplink_:3
Wow, did you write this? Amazing if you wrote all of this. This is one awesome moment, I can just picture the start of another adventure! Good job! What is your all time favorite pokemon anyway? Mine is Charzard!

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Thank you, I wrote it all, I'm practicing to be a writer so I'm glad you like it :D.

My all time favorite, I'd say Jolteon I just love that Eeveelution. Charizard is the best!

All you really have to do is pick a Pokémon (or two) and play them. Legendary are welcome along with shinies

The early morning rays of sunlight were hidden behind thick dark storm clouds, the tinge of rain was in the air as chilling winds whipped the grassy plains of the Pokémon Village.

The Pokémon of the village were all out and about not letting the approaching storm stop them in their daily lives.

"Come on Ritardando we have to get into town before the storm...." the voice belonged to Caliber, a Pikachu with pale sight-less blue eyes.

Ritardando leapt down the stairs, his silver and white fur fluffed out in annoyance. He loved his half-brother but at times he could be really annoying with his impatience.

"I'm here Cal..but there's no need to rush the storm is coming in at three...it's only twelve." the shiny Eevee explained coolly. He turned towards the door of their home, touching his brother with the tip of his tail to get his attention so he can follow and the brothers exited the Smial locking the door.

Their home was close to town so the journey wasn't a long one. When they got their they noticed (well Ritardando noticed) just how packed the square was "Whoa, that's a lot of Pokémon!" Ritardando says surprised.
Amazing I must say Jeff, for a psychopath you sure are expressive. :D :p

Reactions: Kakea
Why thank you, I have Liu to thank for that honestly :D he was always so expressive...I think it rubbed off on me.

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Why thank you, I have Liu to thank for that honestly :D he was always so expressive...I think it rubbed off on me.
Well good luck of be a writer in the future. Even now there are many sites that let you write fan-fiction, short stories, and stories.

Thanks buddy :D, I used to write Fan fiction on FanFiction.net I'm going to try Wattpad next because FF.net stopped working.

Wattpad is a apparently a really good place to share your stories! i have heard that apparently ever favorite you get on your story equals a dollar or something like that im not sure its been awhile but yeah that's what i heard.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Wattpad is a apparently a really good place to share your stories! i have heard that apparently ever favorite you get on your story equals a dollar or something like that im not sure its been awhile but yeah that's what i heard.
i have wattpad
Wayne what is your wattpad name

I never knew that about Wattpad, I tried it once...but forgot my password and eventually stopped going. I'd like to get back there though:p

Jeff The Killer i have pokeds also my name on in it is megacharizardx

I never knew that about Wattpad, I tried it once...but forgot my password and eventually stopped going. I'd like to get back there though:p
when are you going to get back on wattpad

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff The Killer i have pokeds also my name on in it is megacharizardx

when are you going to get back on wattpad

I'm planning to get back on soon...I just gotta come up with a story I have one in mind though.

(Hey bro! Hope you don't mind I borrowed your Eevee's name)

The square was a wonderful place to be at this time of year there were many great sweet foods being sold and Notrodamus and Ikea were too happy to be there! The friends considered themselves lucky that many Pokémon loved their food not only because it was good but because they poured their soul into whatever they made. The Snorlax smiled and nods turning to Notrodamus before turning around to the sound of a pleased voice.

(Liu!? What why did you take Rits name?!)

Ritardando and Caliber walked further into the square their noses high up as they sniffed the air causing their mouths to water.

"I smell the cakes from the Mega bakery, is Notrodamus and Ikea here?" Caliber asked his sightless eyes flash hungrily.

Ritardando nods as he half hops and half walks his three short legs moving lightly over the pavement. "Yeah follow me."

The brothers walk up to the stand after weaving their way through the crowds.

Back