• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
pokemon_monopoly-2__large.jpg

gamnesia said:
If you've ever wanted to be the best like no ever was, but couldn't quite win at Pokémon battles, then your chance may be now. One of Hasbro's most popular board games is Monopoly, which has had many franchise licensed versions to the point where it is a bit ridiculous. One addition to the ever-expanding editions of Monopoly is a brand new Pokémon Kanto Edition.
- See more at:

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/pokemon-monopoly-kanto-edition-revealed#.U_icetCDqaw

Reactions: Kaidan, Rocky and luxray6490
Now you can rage quit, in Pokemon style!
Honestly though I want this badly, though I would have no one to play this with.

Agh. My eyes. What has been exposed to my beautiful eyes.

Pokemon themed board games, Pokemon video games, Pokemon virtual pets, Pokemon plush dolls, Pokemon TCG, Pokemon spin-off games, Pokemon stickers, Pokemon books, Pokemon mainseries games, Pokemon Amiibo, Pokemon shirts, Pokemon April Fool's joke done by Google, Pokemon EVERYTHING!!! GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL EVERYWHERE!!! lmao why didn't they do this sooner rather than later?

Yay! now i can truly be the Very best, in Monopoly AND Pokemon :p

unless my sister plays Dx

Hmm. Didn't see that coming. They obviously ran out of ideas. How can Pokemon be incorporated into a cash/renting/property based board game? xD

uhm, not sure about this one...wonder if they will sell. o.o

The rational side of my brain says "why?", but the fandboy side says "YES!!!". Guess it's just another thing to empty out my wallet this year.

Back