Pokémon X/Y Pre-Orders Exceed 1.26 Million In Japan

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
1.26 million is a lot for only Japan and pre-orders IMO. According to Siliconera, Pokémon X and Pokémon Y pre-orders have exceeded over 1.26 million in Japan, :eek:

What do you think?

I think this is a high and a low quantity...

High from the pre-orders point of view, low from sells point of view (for now).
Animal Crossing New Leaf sold more than 3 millions of copies on Japan in the first month.

Animal Crossing New Leaf sold more than 3 millions of copies on Japan in the first month.
In the first month, ;) Pokémon X and Pokémon Y aren't even available yet in Japan.

Reactions: ErixSan
In the first month, ;) Pokémon X and Pokémon Y aren't even available yet in Japan.

Yeah, I actually now that :D

I think this is a high and a low quantity...
High from the pre-orders point of view, low from sells point of view (for now).

Woahh, thats epic. 1.26 Million preorders imagine the first 2 months :eek:

That's Huge!! Like GTA huge xD I'm sure Pokemon will also get a lot of sales in other regions as well! It's a universal game loved by everyone everywhere!

Reactions: Reece
That's Huge!! Like GTA huge xD I'm sure Pokemon will also get a lot of sales in other regions as well! It's a universal game loved by everyone everywhere!

That is why a lot of people do hating to Nintendo. A lot of people want Pokémon X/Y in other consoles.

Also, Sony started to make games for PSVita, iOS and Android. One of them is only for mobile instead of the handled. That isn't how a exclusive work. Or the support to their console.

That is why a lot of people do hating to Nintendo. A lot of people want Pokémon X/Y in other consoles.
If they bring it to other consoles they'll lose a their major hardware sales but if they do it they'll also beat the crap outta GTA in number of sales xD
Pokemon games are a major reason for buying a 3DS. I bought it because of Pokemon every other game is an added benefit.

If they bring it to other consoles they'll lose a their major hardware sales but if they do it they'll also beat the crap outta GTA in number of sales xD
Pokemon games are a major reason for buying a 3DS. I bought it because of Pokemon every other game is an added benefit.

Also Pokemon is the major reason the 2DS will sell a lot for Christmas.

Also Pokemon is the major reason the 2DS will sell a lot for Christmas.
True, I have a feeling 2DS will also sell like hot cakes when it comes out with Pokemon. Nintendo knows how to play their cards. :D

True, I have a feeling 2DS will also sell like hot cakes when it comes out with Pokemon. Nintendo knows how to play their cards. :D

Not at all. They release two games on Europe, one in PS4 release date and another in Xbox One release.

For Pre-Orders? THAT'S HUGE!!! Imagine how much money nintendo is making off of that... Also I feel they're kind of ripping you off with the eshop version because it costs them nothing to manufacture unlike the game cards!

For Pre-Orders? THAT'S HUGE!!! Imagine how much money nintendo is making off of that... Also I feel they're kind of ripping you off with the eshop version because it costs them nothing to manufacture unlike the game cards!
I agree with you. I'd like them to reduce at least 10% of the price on the downloadable versions.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
I agree with you. I'd like them to reduce at least 10% of the price on the downloadable versions.

And they are already cheaper on amazon! Come on Nintendo!

And they are already cheaper on amazon! Come on Nintendo!
That's just amazon where in many cases they're selling used copies of the game. That's entirely different. There's no way they're going to make the game cheaper on eshop just because other people are. It's the retail price.

Back