Poke family RPG, no death in this one!

• Thread starter Bulbakid
  • Start date
Bulbakid

Bulbakid

~ahuhuhu~
Towns Folk
once there was a family of people! One of them named Eiram, had a bulbasaur.

Eiram had an older brother, who looked menacing and scary but he was actually very kind. He had a Magikarp as a Pokémon companion.

The name of Eiram's older brother is Onnie, and his Magikarp is named Toilet.

Toilet loved splashing and flailing all day in the tub.

Reactions: Rafasmeers
Eiram's Bulbasaur, James, did not usually get along with Toilet, as much as Eiram doesn't liked Onnie, even considering that Onnie was actually very kind. Eiram was the difficult type of person, let's say that Eiram was an impossible-person.

"Awe come on Eiram...I spent all morning making you breakfast and you aren't even gonna eat it?" Onnie said defeated with his shoulders slumping.

The older brother didn't understand why Eiram was so difficult. "Well if you're going to skip breakfast why don't you take the Pokémon to the Pokémon Center it's about time for their check up." He said smiling.

Eiram closed his eyes while pushing the breakfast plate to the other part of the table and said;
Eiram: "Yea, its pretty much about time for JAMES check up. I'm not taking your stupid fish with me, I would die of shame. I'm sufficiently ashamed about living in Lavender Town, that's enough for me."

*Eiram gets his trainer bag in a hurry and heads up to the nearest Pokémon Center*

Stupid!? Die of shame?

Sighing, Onnie looked over at Toilet his eyes soften when he watched the useless water type flailing on the ground.

"Don't listen to him, he thinks that James is stronger than you." He said patting the red Pokémon but Toilet only flipped on his side "Karp. Karp. Ka-karp."

Onnie picked up the Pokémon and headed out of the house locking it behind. He knew that Eiram hated this town but it was the only town that had affordable housing not to mention his job was great. Who didn't love working in a tower full of dead Pokémon!?

He reached the center and quickly found his brother "I have you know Magikarp are amazing once they evolve." He said teasing.

Appearance Sheet
"The Black and Red Brothers"

o4mIMf4.png
fPCsSoY.png

"Popcorneye, The Gyarados Rider"
img_20150826_221604_hdr-jpg.7993

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Eiram got extremely confused.
How the hell did Onnie got out home if the door have been locked up by Eiram and there was no second-key?!
Eiram and Onnie were known as the Black and Red Brothers, as both used a lot of Black/Red clothes.
Dissatisfied, Eiram shaked his head while giving his pokeballs to the Pokemon Center Nurse and said;
Eiram: "Get out my way. I dont want to know what your wet fish is going to be in the future."

Eiram was a way more famous and professional trainer than Onnie.

Not to mention more popular amongst the trainers.

Onnie sighed watching his brother storm away in such manner. He watched as girls swooned over him and squealed in delight like a Tepig. Handing Nurse Joy his Magikarp he pondered what possibly made him and his brother so...so distant.

Maybe it was the divorce of their parents or maybe it was something else.

He'd never know. Taking the Pokémon back he glanced around searching for his sibling.

(OOC: "He watched as girls swooned over him and squealed in delight like a Tepig." Laughed hard. Also, "No death in this one"... Well, i'm not sure if it is gonna happen in a Story in which two brothers live on Lavender Town).

With no signals of Eiram on Onnie's sight, an old guy approached Onnie and threw a chewed gum on his head, while saying:
"Stick up, little ridiculous. You should eat that stupid fish, maybe you could grow up that way."

(OOC: "He watched as girls swooned over him and squealed in delight like a Tepig." Laughed hard. Also, "No death in this one"... Well, i'm not sure if it is gonna happen in a Story in which two brothers live on Lavender Town).

With no signals of Eiram on Onnie's sight, an old guy approached Onnie and threw a chewed gum on his head, while saying:
"Stick up, little ridiculous. You should eat that stupid fish, maybe you could grow up that way."

{Ooc: yeah, I'm glad I made you laugh:p. So true, hey maybe if you want we can have another version for this story in a whole new RP with death and so true since Lavender Town is known for it:rotfl:}

Onnie reacted little to the gum, but he felt hit with rage when the man mocked his partner "Grr...why you...TAKE THAT BACK!" He shouted as he gripped the fish Pokémon tighter causing Toilet to squirm uncomfortably. He couldn't even imagine eating his Pokémon, he knew Lavender Town and many other cities fancied fried Magikarp with Cheri Berry sauce but he couldn't even think of Toilet on his plate.

"I don't get it why does everyone hate Magikarps?"

He thought, feeling his throat burn with suppressed tears he shoved past the man and out of the doors. He wished he could be like his brother, not let anything bother him.

Elsewhere another trainer was making their way near Eiram.

IMG_20150826_221604_hdr.jpg

He's the one that is near Eiram

Reactions: Rafasmeers
His name was Eon, and his partner was a Meowth named Virgil.
Eon was pretty much about Eiram's rival
, since he was the second most famous trainer of the region.
As strange as it may seem, Eon was also known as the "Popcorneye, The Gyarados Rider", because of his shows starring nothing less than he, riding the biggest Gyarados ever seen on the World of Pokemon. However, Those shows were the reason of his black eyepatch, and also the reason of his nickname. Once in one of his shows, a spectator threw a popcorn on his eye and he lost the complete sight of an eye. A sad story, indeed.
By the way, Eon was very special, because he was different from many other Professional Pokemon Trainers; he had a real bound with his Pokemons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Back