• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Sort of looks like a pokedex IMO.

qRdIZQY.jpg

But yeah, Europe will be getting a Pokeball themed N2DS with the launch of Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon on November 17th, 2017. The UK store is already accepting pre-orders for the system.

There are three options :
  • New Nintendo 2DS XL Poke Ball Edition + Poke Ball Poster - £139.99
  • New Nintendo 2DS XL Poke Ball Edition + Pokemon Ultra Sun Pack (includes figurine) - £178.99
  • New Nintendo 2DS XL Poke Ball Edition + Pokemon Ultra Moon Pack (includes figurine) - £178.99
Thoughts?

Omg that looks amazing I really want one to bad I don’t live in Europe. Also what does the inside look like . But yeah that looks very intresting marc

I'm not getting one myself, but I like the design. It's more unique than the usual "normal handheld with different colour and pattern" that we usually get, and resembling a Pokédex certainly doesn't hurt.

Omg it's so goood! However, seeing it made me realize they should totally make a 3ds/3ds that looks like a pokedex.

Anyway I'm not in Europe so I won't get one by any chance D':, but still really cool.

It looks great but I think there are enough Pokémon themed 3DS's to last a person a long time. I'm glad there are figurines involved as there nice to have on desks or furniture but there have been a lot of them so imagine how hard it would be to collect them all. There's Lugia, Ho-oh, Giratina, the Alolan starters and now these.

It looks really good, actually tempting to be bought. Nintendo is doing this amazing thing of keeping the support to the nintendo 3ds2ds family of systems and I think this is really cool. The system has proven itself to be more than worth getting and I think this is a good way that nintendo plans to get those fans who still don´t have a portable device like this one. Nintendo appeals to different fans with their themed consoles and I think it is really good.

Back