• Thread starter Hikki
  • Start date

Do you want it back?

• Total voters
Hikki

Hikki

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So, rememb in Platinum/Pearl/Diamond when you had an awesome watch that did literally everything and you didn't have to wear ridcious drowsing machines that looked like you were a Latuern? (Pokemon) You could use the magically watch to do that and it was way easier to find stuff. There was also the daycare that let you check your Pokemon's gender/level and if there was an egg yet. I thought it made things much easier so you could be catching Pokemon or EV training or whatever, andn at the same time know when to fly over and retreive your egg.

Yes I remember that and I think that it was called the " Poketch " and it was really amazing ! I really liked the unique apps that it had and the excitement of getting new ones . I think that they should bring this back and like host events to get new apps and stuff :3

I really liked the one where you can count your steps and hope that there is a Sinnoh remake :whistle:

That watch was so useful! The daycare app was one of the most helpful, but I also often used the berry app and the calculator. I did my math while playing Pokemon, and I had a legitimate excuse to do so! After all, how could you deny me of a calculator while doing math?

I loved the Poketch, most if not all the apps were very useful. It also had a friendship tracker app so wouldn't have to fly to ask someone about your Pokemon's friendship. The daycare app was EXTREMELY useful because you could run around and do other stuff and check if there was an egg.
I really hope a Sinnoh remake comes soon...

Yay finally someone agree with me that there should be a sinnoh remake and not saying Cynthia sucks and blah :D Plus you can still check where all your berries are in the map, just less convient because you have to tap the watch, then the map, then switch to berry mode and is annoying :p

Reactions: Acemaster
The poketch in 4th gen was awesome! It was an all-in-one device in which there were so many useful apps. And the day care app was useful while breeding as u could see if the egg has been made. You could also see the levels anytime. Or you had to go all the wy to the day care. :/

I wish we had something like a poketch back. It would just save the hassle of going to a certain place to check about eggs, berries etc. On the whole, it just saved me lots of time and helped everyone. It also made chaining easier as it showed the top 3 pokes you changed for and the biggest chain or something.

Back