Gen 6 Pokemon Amie

• Thread starter Livada
  • Start date
Livada

Livada

Artist and photographer
Towns Folk
So I recently found out about all pros of maxed affection and now I'm playing with my pokemon like crazy. I've been crying of happiness because my Banette has maxed out affection and every time I see a different text than usual I'm happy like a little child (because I love everyone who loves me, including Pokemon) :3

So during your X/Y/OR/AS gameplays, did you raise affection of your pokemon? Or were you oblivious to it and didn't pay much attention? Tell me all about it :3

Like how i payed attention to getting ribbons, maxing out to lvl 100 and raising happiness of my favorites in my previous games, i now also tried to max out affection of my pokemon during my oras play through. But it feels so useless and much of a chore to continue doing it now my pokedex is complete and all.

I guess it is kinda useless after you finish doing everything there is to do but it's kinda awesome how pokemon react with maximum affection and everything :3

And it's cute :D

I spent so much time in it simply to see my Pikachu and Emolga being adorable. Whenever I would play Pokemon X, I would first go to Pokemon Amie and pet and play with every single Pokemon (I didn't want any of them to feel unloved :cry: ) Only after that would I continue the actual adventure.

Reactions: Livada
Yep, I do raise affections on my Pokémon, 'cos it feels good whenever my Pokémon are happy and cheerful when I feed them PokéPuffs or playing some mini-games with them. The fact that they'll occasionally recover from some status moves like paralysis and all makes it feel more rewarding as well.

Reactions: Livada
I agree :D plus, they gain more experience and you can pet them right after an enemy pokemon faints (or right after you capture a wild pokemon), I'm really glad Gamefreak did this :D

I always love maxing out my Pokémon affection. America was my first Pokémon to have maxed hearts and my battle box team is full of maxed hearts.

(Banette is cute in Amie XD...now I wanna play X)

Banette is cute in Amie XD...now I wanna play X
Indeed he is, he is my first Pokemon with maxed out affection :D

After getting my starter I kept petting it nonstop. It was so cute. ;u; And playing games on it is fun too, I loved playing Head It and Berry Picker. As for Puzzle Swap, I didn't like it as much as the other two minigames. >.< And whenever I feed my Pokemon Pokepuffs I get so satisfied for some reason. xD

I didn't PokeAmie much in ORAS tho. :L

Back