Pokemon art acadamy and art acadamy

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
Pok_E 16

Pok_E 16

Restricted user
Towns Folk
so i was wandering is pokemon art acadamy a good game or worth it i know its about drawing but how much is they to do in it like what can u draw and what is the difference to normal art acadmy i know that one has pokemon an other doesnt but whitch has more things to draw and to do does it have multiplayer and all but do u have to be a good drawer or does it make u better or what and can u draw wwhat ever u want or does the game tell u what to draw

Both the games feature a Free Mode where you can draw anything you want with all the tools. Pokemon Art Academy has more tools than the regular Art Academy.

There is local play where you can share drawings and finish them together. So far Pokemon Art Academy is good, I really like it. I made a topic about this not so long ago:

http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/pokemon-art-academy-vs-colors-3d.12543/

I was thinking about getting Pokemon Art Academy, but the price tag is what set me back. I have seen people create wonderful works of art using it.
So if you're interested in learning to draw Pokemon, it's a great app.

Yeah, I agree with Ali. It would be pretty cool to buy, but it's fairly expensive for the content amount that it brings. However, an avid drawer and Pokemon fan alike would probably love to have it, regardless of the tag. I'm not a huge fan of drawing, so I'm gonna pass on this title, but..if you like drawing a lot, then you should pick it up.

no i hate drawing im not very good at it i thought that this game helps u with drawing but it doesnt it just rubs in your fce of what u already know about drawing whitch is a babys scribble drawing im a big pokemon fan

Why would you want to buy a drawing app if you don't like drawing?

By the way, i totally disagree with you, the game helps you drawing. You take lessons to learn techniques, then you go in Free Mode to draw your own stuff by yourself.

your right mikaya it does help you get better .i drew something on art acadamy .what do you think ?its my 1st atempt so its not very good .an i do like drawing im just not very good

zhF3Jd.gif

Last edited:
Back