Pokemon Art Academy or Art Academy Home Edition?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I have decided to get a Art Academy game but I need help deciding which one I should buy when I finally save enough! The one on 3DS let's you draw pokemon and seems to have lot's of effects I don't see on the other version.Meanwhile the Wii U version has more features, since it's the latest in the version of Art Academy, I'm assuming.Which one should I get, once I save enough? (if you saw my other threads about this,I decided to NOT buy Comic Workshop: it can kill your art... my bro told me it has saving glitch, that freezes when you leave the game....) If someone has played both versions of Art Academy please help!

I would go for Lesson For Everyone if I were you. It's pretty easy to use and has a smooth interface on the 3DS. If you want to get into drawing on the DS, this is the game for you. Plus, it got a pretty good review (8/10) on IGN, and they don't hand out positive reviews lightly >.> http://www.ign.com/games/new-art-academy/3ds-136522

Also, if it has to be a Pokemon game, just go for the first one and get the basics down.

It's hard to draw with? I am use to drawing on the 3DS I use Flipnote and draw on miiverse ALOT! I used to it, but I want the latest version of Art Academy:I want more tools to work with, that's why I'm trying to get Pokémon Art Academy.It seems to have ALOT effects I'm thinking the older version doesn't have, and Home Edition have ALOT more than every previous Art Academy.I really want it for 3DS though but if the Wii U IS better I'll get that instead

I'm already used to drawing on the screen,I just need more stuff to use.

Back