Shippo

Shippo

only here to check bye pedia
Towns Folk
Chinese zodiac
Pokemon_Zodiac_Calendar_by_jiggly.jpg

western zodiac

317839c524cf82d42a51aaa3222f0eca-d3l1wjb.png

I don't see '89' on the chinese one but for the western one for me it's Latias/Latios. Sweet!

For the Chinese one I'm Dragonair and for the Western one I'm Entei.

I don't see '89' on the chinese one but for the western one for me it's Latias/Latios. Sweet!

It's under Ekans.

ekan dear ekans. under it say 2001, 1989, 1977, 1965

athat scorpin pokemon and growlith or arcainine

Im Spoink in the chinese Zodiac, and Kyogre in the Western Zodiac, pretty cool i guess, i really like Kyogre.

In the chineze zodiac i am ratata and in the western zodiac i am latias/latios

Arcanine and Jynx Ninaj. Well I'm fond of neither of them. I always knew they were both B*****s

Well I have the Dragonair. Born in the year 2000! However I'm not an angry person as animes portray dragons to be...

I'm an Entei! I guess that's the sign for Leo, right?

yes

I believe I am Buneary on the Chinese one and Krabby on the western one. I guess I am a bit gentle sometimes but I definitely am not some bunny Pokemon. As for Krabby, I haven't even heard of that Pokemon before (I know its evolution though but "Krabby" seems so weird) and its pretty lame too. Wish I got Latios/Latias instead.

ok your kind not understanding that the pokes choosin are supposed represent the real counter parts in western and chinese krabby means your a cancer and krabby and kingler are pretty much the only example of that. bunery is and a greaat choose for a rabbit poke

Oh, I get it now. I was wondering what those symbols were next to each Pokemon. I don't really follow astrology or check my horoscope so this stuff is a bit new to me. I'll just pretend like these Pokemon represent me though since being a Krabby sounds better than being a Cancer.

Taurus on both. Haha, nice. 1997 and May 1 :p

Back