STAGE 1: 2 pc
BASIC: 1 pc
Stage 2 is 3 pc
stage 3 is 4 pc

legendaries are 7 pc
trained pokemon are an extra 1 pc

Last edited:
Why would you start your shop here when you can create a thread

But that's what Nookling Junction already is. Why mod an excessively complicated thread when anyone can just click the Pokémon tab or any other one?

no... like, we can help EACH OTHER
I don't think you get me.

Let's consider that one person starts a successful breeding shop in this thead. One breeding shop would easily push beyond 100 posts, not including these posts or any posts by you helping them. After seeing that success, let's suppose that two other ppl like what they see and decide to join the thread also hosting breeding services, and a third hosting another kind of shop.

I called this excessively complicated to moderate because a thread like this creates unnecessary competition, and would have a very high potential to be, or become, messy, cluttered and confusing since there'd be multiple shops hosted by various people operating in one thread. It'd take a lot of organization to be a feasible backbone for something like this, and that's before considering the possibility of stolen business.

Hypothetically, for those three people and yourself, I think something like this could potentially become a very big headache; so while I'm not trying to shoot you down, I want you to know that I'm pretty sure you can find a better and less stressful idea to use your energy on, especially when Nookling Junction is already a well organized and successful thing.

Reactions: QuestlyQuest
thx,i need u to do 1 thing. delete ure posts. im going to start anew
I won't delete my post. Also, btw, I saw the other shop you posted after posting this one. When you make a shop, clearly list out the things that you're selling so that your buyers don't have to figure it out. Doing so grants others a stronger incentive to buy, since they know what they're getting.

Closing this shop as you just made another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back